Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Seller Commission Links (Read 2686 times)
Janet_134086
Gold Member
artist

Seller Commission Links
Apr 23rd, 2015, 4:14pm

Hello, Is there a problem with Seller Links ... I have been advertising like crazy for the past month with 'only the sellers links', my cards and other GCU cards. I have been making sales of cards advertised, however none of them seem to be showing being sold as seller in commissions, nor that I am selling other GCU cards, is anyone else having this problem.  Huh

Email   IP Logged
Stacia_208183
Gold Member

Re: Seller Commission Links
Reply #1 - Apr 24th, 2015, 4:31am

The standard answer usually given is that, as stated in the terms, the commission is made only if the buyer is new to GCU.  

Here's a way to verify this: Find a friend/relative who has not ordered your cards before and, thus, does not have a GCU account. Offer to reimburse this person for a card purchase. To control as many variables as possible, be with them when they click your web/blog/email advertising link.  Have them immediately click to purchase the card (without looking at any other cards on the site), go through the sign up process, and finalize the purchase. Then wait and see if you get a seller notification! Let us know. I've planned to do this myself, but just haven't done it yet. If several of us try it, it will be a good test!  

An added bonus to this is that your friend/relative might decide to keep the account and buy cards in the future!

Email   IP Logged
Janet_134086
Gold Member
artist

Re: Seller Commission Links
Reply #2 - Apr 24th, 2015, 1:17pm

Oh okay, I must have missed this info. somewhere ... good to know.
Thank you Stacia, will do .... have a nice day!  

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.