Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Help Me Please! (Read 1111 times)
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Help Me Please!
Apr 16th, 2015, 11:19am

Hi there, I am desperate to have a For Kids category added under Get Well/Feel Better. For some reason I thought there was one and for this month's design challenge I have done a get well for kids card and there is no category specifically for kids and the design challenge rules state it has to be for a kid's category! Please if you read this can you let me know yay or nay soon as I will need to redo my thinking on my design asap!  
Thanks so much! Smiley

P.S. Totally my fault for not making sure of this before designing!

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Re: Help Me Please!
Reply #1 - Apr 16th, 2015, 4:59pm

Quote from Betsy_145102 on Apr 16th, 2015, 11:19am:
Hi there, I am desperate to have a For Kids category added under Get Well/Feel Better. For some reason I thought there was one and for this month's design challenge I have done a get well for kids card and there is no category specifically for kids and the design challenge rules state it has to be for a kid's category! Please if you read this can you let me know yay or nay soon as I will need to redo my thinking on my design asap!
Thanks so much! Smiley

P.S. Totally my fault for not making sure of this before designing!

You've got it Betsy, it should be available in a few hours.  

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Re: Help Me Please!
Reply #2 - Apr 16th, 2015, 6:02pm

Mindy, You're awesome! Thank You so much!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.