Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Please Respond (Read 1622 times)
Natalie_152060
Gold Member
artist

Please Respond
Mar 2nd, 2015, 11:50pm

Sorry to be a trouble, but I'm still waiting for confirmation as to whether my 'Sell This Card', seller commission link is now definitely working?  

I've had sales using that link that didn't include the commission and I'd quite like to do some small paid ads for my cards on FB, but am reluctant to do that until I have confirmation that the link is definitely working.

Many thanks

Natalie Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Ellie_132541
GCU Newbies
artist

Re: Please Respond
Reply #1 - Mar 3rd, 2015, 4:31am

Good luck trying to get an answer!!  I've been trying to get one question answered for weeks.  Have called, left messages, sent emails, and posted in the forums.  Nada.  Sigh.  I've afraid we have been abandoned!  

undecided

Email   IP Logged
Card_Review_Team
artist

Reply #2 - Mar 3rd, 2015, 6:26am

Hi Natalie,
We shall bump this along to be sure admin sees your message.

Ellie,
We were unable to locate any emails to the review team. Please contact us at cardreview@greetingcarduniverse.com with your question and we will be happy to assist. If it is not a card review related matter we shall forward your question to someone in admin who will be able to assist.
If you can provide a link to your post on the forum we can also bring that to the attention of admin for you.

Thank you.
Reviewer 758

Email   IP Logged
Natalie_152060
Gold Member
artist

Reply #3 - Mar 3rd, 2015, 9:03am

Awesome, thank you  Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #4 - Mar 3rd, 2015, 10:59am

Quote from Natalie_152060 on Mar 2nd, 2015, 11:50pm:
Sorry to be a trouble, but I'm still waiting for confirmation as to whether my 'Sell This Card', seller commission link is now definitely working?  

I've had sales using that link that didn't include the commission and I'd quite like to do some small paid ads for my cards on FB, but am reluctant to do that until I have confirmation that the link is definitely working.

Many thanks

Natalie Smiley

Hi Natalie, there doesn't appear to be a quick fix for this so I've added it to the queue for our programers to look into.  We haven't had trouble with the link for others (as we see sales come through daily from these links), I'm not quite sure what the issue is here but we'll get it resolved.  My apologies for the delays here.

Shaun

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #5 - Mar 3rd, 2015, 11:16am

Quote from Ellie_132541 on Mar 3rd, 2015, 4:31am:
Good luck trying to get an answer!!  I've been trying to get one question answered for weeks.  Have called, left messages, sent emails, and posted in the forums.  Nada.  Sigh.  I've afraid we have been abandoned!  

undecided

Hi Ellie,  
I see one email from you on the 17th regarding your payment and I thought our accounting folks had taken care of this but I'll follow up with them.  Sorry for the delay.

Shaun

Email   IP Logged
Natalie_152060
Gold Member
artist

Reply #6 - Mar 3rd, 2015, 11:21am

Thanks Shaun Smiley  

Could you let me know please when it is resolved, that'd be great Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #7 - Mar 3rd, 2015, 11:41am

Hi Ellie,  

Your payment was sent on February 19th, to the email address that you provided.  Please let me know if you did not get this payment.  

Shaun

Quote from Shaun_131054 on Mar 3rd, 2015, 11:16am:
Quote from Ellie_132541 on Mar 3rd, 2015, 4:31am:

undecided

Hi Ellie,
I see one email from you on the 17th regarding your payment and I thought our accounting folks had taken care of this but I'll follow up with them.  Sorry for the delay.

Shaun

Email   IP Logged
Ellie_132541
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #8 - Mar 3rd, 2015, 3:39pm

Shaun!

Thank you so much for resolving my problem and I Sincerely apologize for being frustrated!!  Am hoping to be more active on the site and just couldn't understand why I wasn't getting anywhere!!  I Totally appreciate you getting it fixed for me!!

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.