Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Card Category Question (Read 1071 times)
Tammy_131374
Gold Member
artist

Card Category Question
Feb 26th, 2015, 4:23pm

I have a card that is currently pending and I tried to submit it under a general friendship card category, but since it did not say friend specifically, I was told to find a better suited category or add address a friend. The card is not a relationship specific card, it is a general card to brighten someone's day. We currently do not have a Just Because category or Brighten someone's day category, so I am unsure which category this card would be best suited for. It is a cute card and there is a rather large market specifically for this type of design because of the elements that are included ion the card front and their relationship to certain social groups in several large states. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what category this card might specifically be best suited for? I thought about Thinking of you, but there again the card does not specify that it is a Thinking of you card- it specifies that it is meant to brighten someone's day. It is a humorous card, so I added humor, but I would like to add an occasion and that specific occasion does not exist. Can anyone offer a helpful suggestion?

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Re: Card Category Question
Reply #1 - Mar 3rd, 2015, 4:29pm

Quote from Tammy_131374 on Feb 26th, 2015, 4:23pm:
I have a card that is currently pending and I tried to submit it under a general friendship card category, but since it did not say friend specifically, I was told to find a better suited category or add address a friend. The card is not a relationship specific card, it is a general card to brighten someone's day. We currently do not have a Just Because category or Brighten someone's day category, so I am unsure which category this card would be best suited for. It is a cute card and there is a rather large market specifically for this type of design because of the elements that are included ion the card front and their relationship to certain social groups in several large states. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what category this card might specifically be best suited for? I thought about Thinking of you, but there again the card does not specify that it is a Thinking of you card- it specifies that it is meant to brighten someone's day. It is a humorous card, so I added humor, but I would like to add an occasion and that specific occasion does not exist. Can anyone offer a helpful suggestion?

Hard to say Tammy without seeing the card.  would like like to share the pid#?

If it is blank inside of course it can go in Collections >> Any Occasion / Blank Note Cards

Email   IP Logged
Tammy_131374
Gold Member
artist

Re: Card Category Question
Reply #2 - Mar 3rd, 2015, 5:15pm

I resolved the issue and it has been submitted. Thanks!

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.