Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 2 
Show Your Challenge Inspired Cards (Read 3787 times)
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Re: Show Your Challenge Inspired Cards
Reply #15 - Oct 12th, 2015, 3:38pm

Sun at Night,  
 I love your design inspired by the October challenge! I would love to see you enter it into the challenge!

Email   IP Logged
SunAtNight_145914
Gold Member
artist

Reply #16 - Jan 31st, 2016, 8:19am

Decided to share a card which was inspired by this month's challenge. Did not enter into the contest as it does not meet all of the criteria.  

Inspired by the January 2016 "Get Back to Nature" challenge theme. Doreen's phrase "products of the earth" really grabbed my creative side.

The hardest part of this design was trying to get a little critter integrated into it - which I decided to eliminate. The building blocks of the earth are hazardous to little creatures, no matter what I tried volcanoes and creatures don't exactly go together. So, with the Valentine's Day holiday close I decided to blend the holiday and nature together. Not exactly directly related to ‘Getting Back to Nature’, but I think it flows (pun intended).

http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/holiday-cards/valentines-day-cards/other/lov e-eruption-happy-valentines-1417826

Hope this inspires some more ideas for "products of the earth". Good theme, Doreen!

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #17 - Jan 31st, 2016, 8:39am

Quote from SunAtNight_145914 on Jan 31st, 2016, 8:19am:
Decided to share a card which was inspired by this month's challenge. Did not enter into the contest as it does not meet all of the criteria.

Inspired by the January 2016 "Get Back to Nature" challenge theme. Doreen's phrase "products of the earth" really grabbed my creative side.

The hardest part of this design was trying to get a little critter integrated into it - which I decided to eliminate. The building blocks of the earth are hazardous to little creatures, no matter what I tried volcanoes and creatures don't exactly go together. So, with the Valentine's Day holiday close I decided to blend the holiday and nature together. Not exactly directly related to ‘Getting Back to Nature’, but I think it flows (pun intended).

http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/holiday-cards/valentines-day-cards/other/lov e-eruption-happy-valentines-1417826

Hope this inspires some more ideas for "products of the earth". Good theme, Doreen!

LOL! So glad the theme inspired you to create something so unique! Wishing you tons of sales!  

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.