Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

IPad App (Read 1745 times)
Angela_134247
Gold Member
artist

IPad App
Dec 24th, 2014, 7:36am

I just joined the 21st centuray and got an iPad, or rather, an older one was given to me. I would like to try some photo editing and art. Yep, for the first time with a touch screen. Any app recommendations?

Email   IP Logged
Sandra_133229
Gold Member
artist

Re: IPad App
Reply #1 - Dec 24th, 2014, 10:03am

Try Adobe Illustrator Draw.  Adobe Photoshop Touch and Adobe Photoshop Express.  If you use the Creative Suite now, then these will fit right in with your workflow. There is also Pixelmator. None of these are more than $10.00. Enjoy your new Christmas present, Angela!  

Merry Christmas!
Sandra Rose Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Damian_140055
GCU Newbies
artist

Re: IPad App
Reply #2 - Dec 24th, 2014, 4:58pm

Sketchclub is a great app with the bonus of having a fantastic online community, as well as having the author of the app available for comments. He is regularly updating the app as well.

Some other very good ones...

Inspire Pro
Procreate
ArtStudio
Artrage
Sketchbook Pro

For just some fun sketching...

ASketch
Sketji
Zen Brush

Some of these have free versions. Also a tip, if you need be wallet conscience there is an app called AppShopper in which you can put wanted apps into your wish list and they notifiy you when the app goes on sale.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.