Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Store Widget (Read 1644 times)
Rosalie_136698
Gold Member
artist

Store Widget
Aug 23rd, 2014, 6:59pm

This may not be the place to ask the question, but here goes.

I have found the store widget and I am able to copy the code, however, I can't figure out where to put it.  I usually see other widgets under the header, but, how do you get it there?   Rosalie

Email   IP Logged
Lj_135293
Gold Member
artist

Re: Store Widget
Reply #1 - Aug 24th, 2014, 6:08am

Hi Rosalie,  from memory I think it is > store layout > welcome

the only thing about that space I do not like and ended up moving mine is whenever a viewer uses the Control + or - keys the page - to suit their eyes -  the widget moves around or gets partly cut off, looks out of proportion or whatever.  So long as no one enlarges or makes the page smaller to view then it looks just fine.  

I will go check to see if it's welcome of another spot.  I forget now it's been so long..  Roll Eyes

update >  Yes.. that is the spot if you want the widget under your store banner.    

The Lj Maxx Greeting Card Store:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/LjMaxx
Email   IP Logged
Rosalie_136698
Gold Member
artist

Re: Store Widget
Reply #2 - Aug 24th, 2014, 7:56pm

Thanks for your help LJ.  You have some really nice cards in your store.   Rosalie

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.