Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

A Couple of Photography and Design Resources (Read 770 times)
Natalie_152060
Gold Member
artist

A Couple of Photography and Design Resources
Jul 28th, 2014, 4:16am

Hi Everyone!  Smiley

Just thought I'd mention my latest blog post where I briefly mention a couple of my favourite photography and design resources.  

I have mentioned this particular design resource before but this is for any newcomers to my blog and it also mentions the latest 91% discounted design bundle which includes so many lovely vectors and patterns which I feel sure many GCU artists would like to have a peek at.

Be warned though, if you love to keep adding to your design armory, their bundles can be really REALLY difficult to resist, so approach with caution! lol  Grin

Photography wise I mention a piece of software that I regularly use in addition to the usual Photoshop and Lightroom.  

As usual the post took me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer to write than I'd hoped, so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease do consider adding a comment on the blog or hit the FB share button if you find it helpful as it really helps me to feel that the effort was worthwhile.  

Right, I'm off to feed the dogs now as they are getting the right fidgets lol, I keep saying to them 'just let me finish this' ... 'just a bit longer' ... 'ooops hang on, just got to change a bit' lol  

Anyhoo, finally all done now ... I really do hope you find it useful.  

Natalie

Blog Post : http://www.nataliekinnearphotography.co.uk/blog/2014/7/a-couple-of-photography-a nd-design-resources

Email   IP Logged
Sandra_133229
Gold Member
artist

Re: A Couple of Photography and Design Resources
Reply #1 - Jul 28th, 2014, 4:47am

Thanks Natalie! Great design work, and am looking forward to exploring the resources! (A comment left on your blog)

Email   IP Logged
Natalie_152060
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Jul 28th, 2014, 4:51am

Thanks Sandra! Blog comment received and approved and really appreciated Smiley  

Email   IP Logged
Tracie_152843
Gold Member
artist

Reply #3 - Jul 28th, 2014, 7:29am

Yes, it's you, Natalie, I blame for getting me hooked on Design Cuts. I've purchased a couple of their amazing bundles and have already started earning my money back.  

I used an overlay from one of the packs on a card and it was chosen as design of the day right after it was approved.  

http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/shopping/zoom.asp?pid=1294526&w=1&re f=details_large_view&view=front

Email   IP Logged
Natalie_152060
Gold Member
artist

Reply #4 - Jul 28th, 2014, 7:45am

lol Tracie, yes they are very addictive aren't they! Hence my first post on this thread came with a health warning lol  Grin

And wow, that is really is a lovely and heartfelt design, well deserved of DOD, just beautiful, congratulations.  Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Rosalie_136698
Gold Member
artist

Reply #5 - Jul 28th, 2014, 3:39pm

Design cuts does offer some great bargains, I had purchased a series of texture backgrounds that I have had plenty of use for, and I also purchased a ton of Fonts from them.  

Good Blog Natalie.   Rosalie

Email   IP Logged
Natalie_152060
Gold Member
artist

Reply #6 - Jul 28th, 2014, 3:40pm

Thanks Rosalie  Smiley

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.