Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Double reviews and non existing submission (Read 439 times)
Jan_234320

Double reviews and non existing submission
Jul 27th, 2014, 11:54pm

Something strange happened, probably a glitch. Huh

Yesterday I submitted 33 cards and to my surprise this morning I got appr. 70 reviews in my mailbox, some about cards on hold but most of them double reviews.

I had also 2 return for edits both about 1 card, PID 1307144, but that card doesn't exist. Reviewers comment:" Your card image is identical or nearly identical to other card(s) of yours on Greeting Card Universe.

This doesn't appear to be a finished submission and the next card had the same relationship and was a complete submission. "

So this is a submission without image and categories
I always check my daily submissions twice and I didn't notice any double submission, so the system copied a cards title, keyword and artists note and submitted it  Shocked

No harm is done, but I find this strange and maybe there is some software problem so this is just to let support knows Wink

Have a great day

Jan

Email   IP Logged
CAROL_243890

Re: Double reviews and non existing submission
Reply #1 - Jul 28th, 2014, 12:41am

Hi Jan

Same thing happened to me yesterday. I had submitted 4 cards. On my laptop mail box I received 4 approved emails, and on my iPhone I received 9, same cards, approved, just doubled. Last week I received an email return for edits as there was no image.  Grin Of course there was one when I submitted it. There was no harm done, as you said, probably a glitch. Myself and the reviewer just laughed. I guess the system is playing tricks again.
A couple of months ago some of us stopped getting the forum emails and we felt out of the loop. It was fixed but I still don't get all of them. Most of the time I have to check in to see what's going on, but the error is suiting me. I get enough just enough to feel connected, without been overloaded, and then at my convenience I check the rest. So that glitch is working well for me.  
I received yours just now, but that could be it today.  Grin

Carol

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.