Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

National and International Days (Read 620 times)
Rita_140577
artist

National and International Days
Jul 9th, 2014, 3:01pm

I do a lot of cards for silly holidays and crazy "National Days".  These usually fall into the category  Collections » National & International Days » Other.  Where would a shopper find this category using the blue bar across the top of the page?

Email   IP Logged
CAROL_243890

Re: National and International Days
Reply #1 - Jul 10th, 2014, 9:57pm

That's a good question. I've wondered too where collections is. I can't find it in any of the headers at the top?

Carol  undecided

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Jul 11th, 2014, 7:50am

If you click on All Cards, it and all it's sub-categories are listed, but this is one of the many, many areas where you need to make sure your Card Title, Keywords and Artist's Notes are clear and speak to your card as well as the holiday.

People are not too likely to simply go browsing categories for these obscure holidays, they are much more likely to search for them.  Smiley

Email   IP Logged
CAROL_243890

Reply #3 - Jul 11th, 2014, 8:10am

Thanks Doreen  

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.