Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 
Stock Card Creations – New GCU Service Soft Launch (Read 24675 times)
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Stock Card Creations – New GCU Service Soft Launch
Nov 22nd, 2013, 5:16pm

In partnership with Bigstock.com, GCU is excited to roll out a soft launch of a new feature - Stock Card Creations.  This targets card creators who are good with words and verse and/or have clever ideas but do not have access to high quality art / images.  

The intent is not to replace the creative artists in our community today but to open the same opportunity to new contributors, different types of contributors.  

Here are some highlights:
1. Access to millions of high-quality stock images licensed by GCU (no charge to card creators)
2. Simple interface to create cards
3. Standard earnings  (these cards are exempt from premium earnings and will not apply to meeting quarterly earnings thresholds)
4. GCU review process and Submission Guidelines apply however since images are “pre qualified” reviews will be much quicker
5. Cards must be marketable & serve less populated and niche categories on GCU.  GCU will decline cards deemed not marketable, considered “more of the same” and with little to no added value.  This will be very subjective.  Simply overlaying “Happy Birthday” over the image of a cake will not pass muster.
6. Cards automatically appear in Private gallery until reviewed
7. Approved cards are limited to this category: “Collections >> Off the Cuff”.  Over time top selling cards may be moved to their functional occasion based category
8. Card visibility relies on self promotion and search (search engines & onsite search) – cards will thrive or not by their metadata (title, keywords, artist notes, etc.)
9. GCU artists can participate within their existing store

See the landing page and complete FAQs here:
www.greetingcarduniverse.com/bigstock

Here is the reserved category (I have added a few of my own examples):
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/collections/offthecuffgreetings

Here’s how you can help:
1. Try it out by creating a few cards (please limit it to 5 cards)  – when logged into your artist account direct your browser to the landing page:  www.greetingcarduniverse.com/bigstock
2. Be patient!  This is still in testing phase so there are bumps and hiccups
3. Report any bugs or significant findings by posting on this thread
4. Supported on Firefox and Chrome.  It is not supported on Internet Explorer.

Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you in advance for those that give this a go.

** 11/23 Updates **
1. Inside text is defaulted (font, size, color, alignment) but can be edited after via Manage Cards
2. All elements of the card can be edited EXCEPT the image.  For image edits you'll need to re-create the card from scratch.
3. these cards will be set as "Card Front: Stock" vs Standard / Custom.  On Manage Cards you'll see on the left Search Cards we've added a By Card Front.
4. Image by "unknown" appears to be a bug, we will look into correcting this  

** 11/25 Update **
Creation temporarily disabled while we make some important fixes - please stay tuned.  We'll let you know when it's turned back on, thank you!

« Last Edit: Dec 2nd, 2013, 2:58pm by Mindy »  
Email   IP Logged
Tanya_135475
Gold Member
artist

Re: Stock Card Creations – New GCU Service Soft La
Reply #1 - Nov 22nd, 2013, 6:14pm

Hello

This email has self destructed for being written by a rinky dink at 3am,
please move along as it is now a shell of it's former self

« Last Edit: Nov 23rd, 2013, 6:13am by Tanya_135475 »  
Email   IP Logged
Tammy_131374
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Nov 22nd, 2013, 6:27pm

Probably a stupid question, but is it okay to dismantle images and do what we want with them?

Email   IP Logged
Sandra_137209
artist

Reply #3 - Nov 22nd, 2013, 6:44pm

The landing page does not work with Internet Explorer

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #4 - Nov 22nd, 2013, 7:00pm

Quote from Sandra_137209 on Nov 22nd, 2013, 6:44pm:
The landing page does not work with Internet Explorer

Sandra,

Mindy's note says that it doesn't support IE.  Try Firefox, works fine.

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #5 - Nov 22nd, 2013, 7:03pm

Fun, Mindy!  Nice idea and way to expand GCU's offerings Smiley

I made one for a needed category on the landing page.  
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/collections/offthecuffgreetings/Firefighter- Birthday-Card-Humorous-Sexy-1191628?gcu=43045123714

I do have some questions/suggestions:

- I could not find any way to delete a text box if I decided I didn't need it and when you click start over, you literally have to go get an image again. So something in between would be nice Smiley

- I could not find a way to choose font size or alignment of text.  Did I miss something or is that not currently offered?

Edit:  Never mind, it just didn't work on the last card, but the option box did appear on the next card to change fonts and sizes Smiley

Here is #2: http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/collections/offthecuffgreetings/Jack-Russell -Terrier-Dog-Funny-Birthday-Card-1191630?gcu=43045123714

Very nice idea, I'll enjoy playing with this a bit  

Edit again: Okay, I have made my 5 - http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/SalonOfArt_private

The only addition I would add to the above is that it would be nice to be able to go back and edit after the card is in our private gallery. The 'biker chick' card, I would like the text to be up a bit more and I can't go back and fix it ... unless I'm missing something Smiley

Still think it's a wonderful idea Smiley

« Last Edit: Nov 22nd, 2013, 8:11pm by Doreen_137017 »  
Email   IP Logged
Sherry_248508
GCU Newbies

Reply #6 - Nov 22nd, 2013, 8:14pm

I can't thank you enough for this!  I'm not a fabulous artist, but I do write verses well.  Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Reply #7 - Nov 22nd, 2013, 8:32pm

Wow, this is very interesting! Just got home from work and saw this post. Wish I could start creating right now but must go to sleep. Too tired to make sense of anything. Thanks Mindy for this awesome addition to GCU!

Email   IP Logged
Nancy_142840
artist

Reply #8 - Nov 22nd, 2013, 8:51pm

One question

I made a card and is in my private cards now

How does it get reviewed if it is in my private cards?

heres the card I made

http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/collections/offthecuffgreetings/Merry-Christ mas-Santa-stuck-in-Chimney-card-1191660?aid=142840

Email   IP Logged
Christi_179654
artist

Reply #9 - Nov 22nd, 2013, 9:26pm

I should be in bed now, too, but did manage to make one card:

http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/collections/offthecuffgreetings/Unleash-Your -Potential-Encouragement-1191676?aid=179654

This is fun.

Email   IP Logged
Janet_134086
Gold Member
artist

Reply #10 - Nov 22nd, 2013, 10:04pm

Thank You Mindy and Staff.  
Love it ... great idea!

Email   IP Logged
Norma_133903
artist

Reply #11 - Nov 22nd, 2013, 10:29pm

I have dozens of pictures for sale on Big Stock, many of which I have used to make cards for sale. I am emailing Big Stock about what sort of licensing they are selling for these cards.
I am alarmed to think that my own pictures can be used to compete with the cards I have already made.

Email   IP Logged
Tanya_134335
artist

Reply #12 - Nov 22nd, 2013, 11:48pm

So fun searching the images.  

With my extreme passion for working with fonts, > My Question:  
I guess we can not put the image into something like Adobe Illustrator and create visually fabulous text for the image ?  
 Smiley That's want I'd love to do.

Email   IP Logged
Jan_234320

Reply #13 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 2:06am

Here is my (first) contribution on this idea.
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/collections/offthecuffgreetings/Mosquito-wit h-a-Personal-Message-1191756?aid=234320

The interface to create cards works easy and it is good for artists with no photo and/or drawing skills like Mindy said.  
I like new ideas however I have a question about the conflict with the rules of GCU and Bigstock.
These are all Royalty Free images and a standard Royalty Free license does permit to use images commercially, to promote a product or service but not to resale the image as it is for example on a poster or greeting card. So are these images licensed to do this?  
I have also, like Norma, accounts on different stock agencies and I also do not want to compete against my own pictures. undecided
On the GCU site, I learned that you may not use a picture from someone else but you have to derivate it and give credit to the original artist. Not to put just a text on it.

Bottom line: I like new ideas like this but I am an artist who creates his own images and verses and have some questions.  lips sealed

I'm sure these questions will be answered so GCU congratulations with your idea and thanks for creating new ways to distribute our art.

Jan

Email   IP Logged
Tanya_135475
Gold Member
artist

Reply #14 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 3:46am

Hello

Ah such fun, now I am awake I get it  

Although text problems for me, I made the first card it wen't super easy
so decide on a roll go for the next one, unfortunately everything worked good
except, I could not change fonts etc, it seemed to have jammed it allowed me to
make text but only move it around.

Hope this is helpefull

And my 5 are da da daaaaa

http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/moonlakedesigns_private

« Last Edit: Nov 23rd, 2013, 5:32am by Tanya_135475 »  
Email   IP Logged
Edward_226173
GCU Newbies

Reply #15 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 4:33am

How are the photographers on Big Stock getting paid?  I have photos on Big Stock, if the card created with my photo gets 10 cents what do I get from Big Stock? 1 cent?

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Reply #16 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 5:48am

Just having a go at the new process and have one wish, can we get an undo last action button please? Smiley
I have my 5 done. This is very fun!

http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/community/store.asp?private=true&store_i d=4687

« Last Edit: Nov 23rd, 2013, 7:05am by Betsy_145102 »  
Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Reply #17 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 7:34am

Hi Doreen, I noticed that you put "unknown" in the "image by" field on the card create page. I like that idea, is this something that was suggested and I missed it? It feels funny to have my name on something that really isn't mine.

Email   IP Logged
Gail_137747
artist

Reply #18 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 7:35am

Thanks, Mindy. It's fun looking through all of the photo options. It's nice to have this feature.  

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #19 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 7:46am

Quote from Tanya_135475 on Nov 23rd, 2013, 3:46am:
Hello

Hope this is helpefull

I think I found this bug too Moonie ...

GCU, the text box seems to not come up consistently and there is no way to bring it up.  Did not come up on my first card, but did when I started card two from a fresh screen - did not if I said Yes, Make Another.  So, if that helps you identify the bug Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #20 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 7:48am

Quote from Betsy_145102 on Nov 23rd, 2013, 7:34am:
Hi Doreen, I noticed that you put "unknown" in the "image by" field on the card create page. I like that idea, is this something that was suggested and I missed it? It feels funny to have my name on something that really isn't mine.

I didn't do it on purpose  Grin

I am, now that I'm up and around for a new day, see that we can change it in Manage Cards. I didn't see a box for image credits when I made it Smiley

I think saying card design by ... is fine.  After all it was your wit and words which take a plain image and make it into a card Smiley  Maybe Mindy will have some thoughts on what would be okay here.  I

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Reply #21 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 9:11am

Thanks Doreen!

Email   IP Logged
Penny_134243
Gold Member
artist

Reply #22 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 10:00am

Greetings!

I decided to give this a try, too.

I couldn't move the text box after I typed in my words.  It would be great to have a way of doing that, or perhaps there is, but it didn't work for me?

Also, I had no idea which font I was using for the inside message, or how it was being placed inside the card.  After seeing the card in my private gallery, I realized that I could go in and edit the inside message and change the font size, color and placement.  It would be nice to be able to do that in one fell swoop, during the card creation process.

As for the 'image by' credits, my card reads as "unknown," which is fine.  I'd prefer not to have my name on something that I merely added a few words to, IMHO.

Here's the link to my private gallery, for anyone who wants to take a look at the card:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/community/store.asp?private=true&store_i d=1566

Also, when selecting the "tone" of the card, I chose two categories because they both seemed to fit (sorry I can't recall which two they were now) but I'm wondering if choosing two is acceptable?  I think that the two I chose were Cute and Funny -- or similar to those.

Penny Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Penny_134243
Gold Member
artist

Reply #23 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 10:11am

Hi, Mindy,

A couple of questions, please:

I'm wondering if it would be possible to use these images as placeholders on our custom photo cards?  And if so, how could we access them during the submission process?  (And I realize that there may be restrictions on how these images are used.)

Do you see this as a way for GCU customers to create their own greeting cards?  For example, if a customer is searching for a card for her niece's 6th birthday and she wants a gray cat wearing a party hat and a pink tutu, then typically, that would become a request for the artists to fill -- but -- if there's an image of the gray cat + party hat + pink tutu, then the customer could actually create her own card.  Any thoughts on this?

Thanks!

Penny Smiley

Both good ideas but not available at this time.  Noted for futures, thanks!

Email   IP Logged
Elizabeth_137795
Gold Member
artist

Reply #24 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 10:20am

Love this ... it's fast and fun. Such great images to chose from.

I am finding, though that I have to go back in to my card under 'manage cards' to fix the inside verse. We have no control over font and font size.

Other than that....I think this is a great addition!

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #25 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 10:21am

Quote from Norma_133903 on Nov 22nd, 2013, 10:29pm:
I have dozens of pictures for sale on Big Stock, many of which I have used to make cards for sale. I am emailing Big Stock about what sort of licensing they are selling for these cards.
I am alarmed to think that my own pictures can be used to compete with the cards I have already made.

GCU (BigDates) has a licensing agreement with BigStock so there is compensation involved.  They have not "given" us these images for free.  Let us know if you'd like us to find the particulars for you re: the permissions/allowances on the BigStock side as a contributor.  We can at least point you in the right direction.

Email   IP Logged
Sheryl_133470
Gold Member
artist

Reply #26 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 10:21am

Thank you for this interesting new Stock Card Creations feature you are offering at GCU.  I am sure you will get some gorgeous cards this way.  I just got home, so I will have to try it later.  Smiley

I too am curious, will this new feature of using stock images to make cards only be available to GCU artist's who have opened a store at GCU?  Or, will buyers be able to make custom cards from these stock images too as they come to the site in search of cards?

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #27 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 10:24am

Quote from Elizabeth_137795 on Nov 23rd, 2013, 10:20am:
Love this ... it's fast and fun. Such great images to chose from.

I am finding, though that I have to go back in to my card under 'manage cards' to fix the inside verse. We have no control over font and font size.

Other than that....I think this is a great addition!

Correct, inside verse features are defaulted yet can be changed via Manage Cards.  This is on our futures list to provide artists these options in the creation flow.  Right now we want to make this easy and quick for creators.  

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #28 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 10:31am

Quote from Tammy_131374 on Nov 22nd, 2013, 6:27pm:
Probably a stupid question, but is it okay to dismantle images and do what we want with them?

Not sure what you mean by "dismantle".  The images are "as is" and the tool allows you to do limited enhancements of image size, position, text overlay and border.  You are not able or permitted to download the image and have your way with it if that's what you mean.

Is that what you mean?

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #29 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 10:32am

Quote from Betsy_145102 on Nov 23rd, 2013, 5:48am:
Just having a go at the new process and have one wish, can we get an undo last action button please? Smiley

http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/community/store.asp?private=true&store_i d=4687

Yes, I found that too.  What not possible in phase I as incremental changes are not "saved".  This is on the futures list.  Thanks!

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #30 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 10:33am

Quote from Doreen_137017 on Nov 23rd, 2013, 7:46am:
Quote from Tanya_135475 on Nov 23rd, 2013, 3:46am:
Hello

Hope this is helpefull

I think I found this bug too Moonie ...

GCU, the text box seems to not come up consistently and there is no way to bring it up.  Did not come up on my first card, but did when I started card two from a fresh screen - did not if I said Yes, Make Another.  So, if that helps you identify the bug Smiley

We will look into this, thank you!

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #31 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 10:39am

Quote from Penny_134243 on Nov 23rd, 2013, 10:00am:
Greetings!

I couldn't move the text box after I typed in my words.  It would be great to have a way of doing that, or perhaps there is, but it didn't work for me?

Also, I had no idea which font I was using for the inside message, or how it was being placed inside the card.  After seeing the card in my private gallery, I realized that I could go in and edit the inside message and change the font size, color and placement.  It would be nice to be able to do that in one fell swoop, during the card creation process.

As for the 'image by' credits, my card reads as "unknown," which is fine.  I'd prefer not to have my name on something that I merely added a few words to, IMHO.

Here's the link to my private gallery, for anyone who wants to take a look at the card:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/community/store.asp?private=true&store_i d=1566

Also, when selecting the "tone" of the card, I chose two categories because they both seemed to fit (sorry I can't recall which two they were now) but I'm wondering if choosing two is acceptable?  I think that the two I chose were Cute and Funny -- or similar to those.

Penny Smiley

Hi Penny,
Yes you can move a text box although there have been some reports of text box bugs.  If working properly there is an X or cross in the upper left corner of the text box that can be used to drag it.  

Also the textured right lower corner allows you to change the size of your text box - wider, taller, etc.

Two selections for Card Tone is just fine as long as you find both of them fitting.  Some of them are similar and it's like splitting hairs.  Don't lose any sleep over it, select on your first impression and move along.  

Lastly, the "unknown" is being worked.

Thanks!

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #32 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 10:41am

Quote from Edward_226173 on Nov 23rd, 2013, 4:33am:
How are the photographers on Big Stock getting paid?  I have photos on Big Stock, if the card created with my photo gets 10 cents what do I get from Big Stock? 1 cent?

GCU (BigDates) has a licensing agreement with BigStock so there is compensation involved.  They have not "given" us these images for free.  Let us know if you'd like us to find the particulars for you re: the permissions/allowances on the BigStock side as a contributor.  We can at least point you in the right direction.  

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Reply #33 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 10:44am

Quote from Mindy on Nov 23rd, 2013, 10:32am:
Quote from Betsy_145102 on Nov 23rd, 2013, 5:48am:

Yes, I found that too.  What not possible in phase I as incremental changes are not "saved".  This is on the futures list.  Thanks!

Thank You Mindy!

Email   IP Logged
Penny_134243
Gold Member
artist

Reply #34 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 10:44am

Quote from Mindy on Nov 23rd, 2013, 10:39am:
Greetings!

Penny Smiley

Hi Penny,
Yes you can move a text box although there have been some reports of text box bugs.  If working properly there is an X in the upper left corner of the text box that can be used to drag it.

Two selections for Card Tone is just fine as long as you find both of them fitting.  Some of them are similar and it's like splitting hairs.  Don't lose any sleep over it, select on your first impression and move along.  

Thanks!

Hi, Mindy,

Thanks for the info.  I'll look for the X and won't lose any sleep.  Smiley

One more question, please.  The card that I made with the little dog seems to have disappeared from my private gallery, PID# 1191922.  Any idea where the little guy wandered off to?

Thanks!

Penny Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Christi_179654
artist

Reply #35 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 10:54am

I thought mine had disappeared, too; make sure you sort by "newest" - worked for me  Smiley .

Email   IP Logged
Penny_134243
Gold Member
artist

Reply #36 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 11:01am

Quote from Christi_179654 on Nov 23rd, 2013, 10:54am:
I thought mine had disappeared, too; make sure you sort by "newest" - worked for me  Smiley .

Thanks, Christi!

Sadly, he's still missing.  Perhaps he went out in search of cake ...

Penny Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #37 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 11:17am

Quote from Penny_134243 on Nov 23rd, 2013, 10:44am:
Quote from Mindy on Nov 23rd, 2013, 10:39am:
Greetings!

Penny Smiley

Hi Penny,
Yes you can move a text box although there have been some reports of text box bugs.  If working properly there is an X in the upper left corner of the text box that can be used to drag it.

Thanks!

Hi, Mindy,

Thanks for the info.  I'll look for the X and won't lose any sleep.  Smiley

One more question, please.  The card that I made with the little dog seems to have disappeared from my private gallery, PID# 1191922.  Any idea where the little guy wandered off to?

Thanks!

Penny Smiley

Approved cards will disappear from your Private gallery then appear in the public gallery.  However it takes a few hours for them to appear in the public gallery.  

I see your card #1191922 has been approved, so he's on his way!  

The best place to keep an eye out for them would be via the category here:

Did you receive an email from the review team as usual?

Email   IP Logged
Penny_134243
Gold Member
artist

Reply #38 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 11:24am

[quote author=Mindy link=1385169412/30#37 date=1385234263][quote author=Penny_134243 link=1385169412/30#34 date=1385232272]Quote from Mindy on Nov 23rd, 2013, 10:39am:

Approved cards will disappear from your Private gallery then appear in the public gallery.  However it takes a few hours for them to appear in the public gallery.  

I see your card #1191922 has been approved, so he's on his way!

The best place to keep an eye out for them would be via the category here:

Did you receive an email from the review team as usual?

Thanks, Mindy!

Duh!  Okay, I get it now.  Yes, I did get the email, but I thought that the cards stayed in the private gallery.  Sorry, I'm in Saturday mode.  (Not much of an excuse, but I'm using it!)

Penny Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Penny_134243
Gold Member
artist

Reply #39 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 12:57pm

Hi, again,

I just made another card, but as Doreen mentioned, it would be great to have a way to go back and make edits to the cover text, rather than starting over.  Perhaps we could have an 'edit front' button like on the custom cards?

Also the tool to change the text color seems a little clunky, but that's something that can be worked on later.

Done for the day.  Thanks!

Penny Smiley

Email   IP Logged
A_154782
GCU Newbies
artist

bigstock
Reply #40 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 12:57pm

I assumed that you guys go the extended usage image agreement, but the only one I could find for the company specifies:

"By this Agreement, Bigstock grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable (except as herein provided) right, throughout the world, in perpetuity, to use and reproduce Images, subject to the limitations set forth herein and in Part II hereof. You may however transfer Images to a third party for the sole purpose of causing such third party to produce and/or manufacture your goods incorporating Images. "

In that case would cards created using the stock photos be considered property of GCU?

Thank you : )

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Re: bigstock
Reply #41 - Nov 23rd, 2013, 3:36pm

Quote from A_154782 on Nov 23rd, 2013, 12:57pm:
I assumed that you guys go the extended usage image agreement, but the only one I could find for the company specifies:

"By this Agreement, Bigstock grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable (except as herein provided) right, throughout the world, in perpetuity, to use and reproduce Images, subject to the limitations set forth herein and in Part II hereof. You may however transfer Images to a third party for the sole purpose of causing such third party to produce and/or manufacture your goods incorporating Images. "

In that case would cards created using the stock photos be considered property of GCU?

Thank you : )

We have engaged in a business to business partnership with BigStock for this project.  Not necessarily something that is offered as a "ready to buy" solution advertised on their site.  

Email   IP Logged
Cherie_131661
artist

Reply #42 - Nov 24th, 2013, 11:49am

Reporting 'bugs' per Mindy:

On a card approved, Product Id: 1192232
Clicking on this card from my shop takes me to the 'Off the Cuff' page. I clicked on the image as well as the link below it. The magnifying glass works fine though.

Thanks!
Cherie

Email   IP Logged
Cherie_131661
artist

Reply #43 - Nov 24th, 2013, 12:33pm

Quote from Cherie_131661 on Nov 24th, 2013, 11:49am:
Reporting 'bugs' per Mindy:

On a card approved, Product Id: 1192232
Clicking on this card from my shop takes me to the 'Off the Cuff' page. I clicked on the image as well as the link below it. The magnifying glass works fine though.

Thanks!
Cherie

Just tried it again, it worked fine now!

Email   IP Logged
Christi_179654
artist

Reply #44 - Nov 24th, 2013, 12:50pm

A couple of trials and tribulations of the Christi kind:

While working on a card on my iPad, the Bigstock page presented with a message that the tool only works in portrait mode.  As I was in portrait mode, I decided that maybe it was supposed to say the tool only works in landscape mode.  When I rotated to landscape orientation, the message went away and I was able to access the pictures.

As it happens, I had to delete that card and remake it on my iMac because text I had measured no less than three times (sooo easy to nudge on a touch screen) was still off-center  That's when I had my "duh"  undecided moment and realized I could line up the text box with the guide lines or the sides of the card and then click the button to center the text.  No measuring needed (though I did find myself doing so for verification, anyway).

Email   IP Logged
DENISE_132110
Gold Member
artist

Reply #45 - Nov 24th, 2013, 3:05pm

I too am a submitter on Big Stock and in looking at the sneak peek cards Mindy had in her link, i see her name as the card creator but no credit given to the original photographer or illustrator.  did i miss it or do we lose that credit if one of our Big Stock images is used?

Email   IP Logged
Tanya_135475
Gold Member
artist

Reply #46 - Nov 24th, 2013, 3:19pm

I don't think it's mandatory to have credit from big stock, I know all the stock sites are like that, because I sell lots of my illustrations and my hubby sells the photographs, I have seen my work on cp but no one credits, as you don't have to, you signed for them to be commercial use and all that, or at least that's how I read it.

Email   IP Logged
DENISE_132110
Gold Member
artist

Reply #47 - Nov 24th, 2013, 3:22pm

Quote from Tanya_135475 on Nov 24th, 2013, 3:19pm:
I don't think it's mandatory to have credit from big stock, I know all the stock sites are like that, because I sell lots of my illustrations and my hubby sells the photographs, I have seen my work on cp but no one credits, as you don't have to, you signed for them to be commercial use and all that, or at least that's how I read it.

i have submitted to many stock sites  for 7 years and i know it isn't mandatory, but this is a different scenario to me, being that it is connected to the actual card site and not just a random acct.  I was just curious.

Email   IP Logged
A_154782
GCU Newbies
artist

Re: Stock Card Creations
Reply #48 - Nov 24th, 2013, 7:37pm

thanks Mindy : )

Email   IP Logged
Robin_221671
GCU Newbies

Reply #49 - Nov 25th, 2013, 12:32pm

I've finally had an opportunity to make a few cards and enjoyed the process; there are LOTS of really good images available!    I only had one issue and one comment: 1) Several times (but not always) when I changed the size of the image and then wanted to re-center it on the page, when I clicked the "Center Image" button, the image would jump to the top left corner (with half of it off the card entirely). This happened in both Portrait and Landscape mode. 2) It would be nice to see a few more font size choices ... when I was working on one card, I needed something a bit larger than 40 pts, but not as big as 64 pts. That's quite a big jump between font sizes! I presume that's something on the futures list (I hope)  Wink

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Reply #50 - Nov 25th, 2013, 1:06pm

I was wondering if we can go ahead and keep creating more than the 5 initial cards? I am still waiting for 3 to be reviewed and would love to make more. Smiley Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Tanya_135475
Gold Member
artist

Reply #51 - Nov 25th, 2013, 2:56pm

Same really, although I adore making my own, these are a new toy for now and I am enjoying the process would love to make more, it will probably taper out but for now I'm having a ball Cheesy we all love new things  

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #52 - Nov 25th, 2013, 4:45pm

Hi Everyone,

We've temporarily disabled the ability to create new cards using this feature while we work to correct an issue.  

I'll follow up when we begin accepting new cards.

Shaun

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Reply #53 - Nov 25th, 2013, 6:39pm

Thanks Shaun!

Email   IP Logged
Ed_138263
artist

Reply #54 - Nov 25th, 2013, 8:16pm

This a a blatant violation of copyright. This is from the Bigstock Extended Usage Image Agreement.

YOU MAY NOT:

Use an Image for multiple uses. Each separate use of an Image downloaded hereunder requires a separate payment. For example, if an Image is used as part of a website design and in a business card, each of those uses the Image license must be paid for two times. This is accomplished by downloading and paying for the Image as many times as necessary. Using an Image in multiple products without purchasing separate licenses for such uses is a violation of this Agreement and might expose you to liability for copyright infringement.

Share an Image by providing access to such Image on shared disk drives, computer networks, servers, cloud network or other intranets of any nature or otherwise.

Use Images in a manner that competes with Bigstock's business. This includes, by way of illustration only and not by way of limitation, displaying Images in any format (including thumbnails) for download on a website, offering Images for sale, or otherwise distributing or making Images available for distribution to third parties.

Email   IP Logged
Nancy_142840
artist

Reply #55 - Nov 25th, 2013, 8:49pm

@  Ed_138263

GCU (BigDates) has a licensing agreement with BigStock so there is compensation involved.  
They have not "given" us these images for free.  

If you read the Very first post in this they state
1. Access to millions of high-quality stock images licensed by GCU (no charge to card creators)  

so that means they have a license and Im sure an agreement with them
Otherwise they wouldn't offer this to us  if they were in any infringement or violation!

Email   IP Logged
Ed_138263
artist

Reply #56 - Nov 25th, 2013, 8:55pm

Wait and see Nancy, believe me, I have read the first post many times and spent the entire day researching copyright laws. They are not your images that they are giving away, a lot of them are mine and I have not recieved anything from this so called licensing agreement, Read the post again. There is no license that allows them to redistribute images to third parties.

Email   IP Logged
Nancy_142840
artist

Reply #57 - Nov 25th, 2013, 9:07pm

like I said they have a licensing agreement with BigStock  

a company would not put themselves in a position like that
if they were worried about infringement

I'm sure it was all worked out with BigStock

You will need to ask GCU  on that  ..........

Email   IP Logged
Ed_138263
artist

Reply #58 - Nov 25th, 2013, 9:13pm

That's not how it works. Stock photography websites are governed by copyright laws. Look into it.

Email   IP Logged
SunAtNight_145914
Gold Member
artist

Reply #59 - Nov 26th, 2013, 10:58am

Perhaps you can get Bigstock to offer a GCU link under their section of "Friends of Bigstock"?

Email   IP Logged
Nancy_142840
artist

Reply #60 - Nov 26th, 2013, 9:17pm

Ed_138263

Like I said , ask  GCU  about this,  they can answer you  =)

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #61 - Dec 2nd, 2013, 2:55pm

Quote from Ed_138263 on Nov 25th, 2013, 8:55pm:
Wait and see Nancy, believe me, I have read the first post many times and spent the entire day researching copyright laws. They are not your images that they are giving away, a lot of them are mine and I have not recieved anything from this so called licensing agreement, Read the post again. There is no license that allows them to redistribute images to third parties.

Hi Ed,
Your concerns are heard and appreciated however please know as we've shared earlier that this is:
1. a beta / soft launch which is explicitly the time for testing & changes
2. an official partnership with Bigstock.com  
3. a unique license of 3rd party distribution to benefit both Bigstock contributors and GCU's contributors

More details are being iron out as we move forward but please trust that both businesses are operating in good faith.

Please stay tuned to this thread for updates as we progress.  Smiley  We will have some updates by the end of this week.

Thank you Nancy for sharing your thoughts on this topic!  Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Ed_138263
artist

Reply #62 - Dec 2nd, 2013, 5:10pm

Mindy, I have already received an explanation from BS. Frank explained it very well.

Email   IP Logged
Nancy_142840
artist

Reply #63 - Dec 3rd, 2013, 1:28am

Quote from Mindy on Dec 2nd, 2013, 2:55pm:
Quote from Ed_138263 on Nov 25th, 2013, 8:55pm:

Hi Ed,
Your concerns are heard and appreciated however please know as we've shared earlier that this is:
1. a beta / soft launch which is explicitly the time for testing & changes
2. an official partnership with Bigstock.com
3. a unique license of 3rd party distribution to benefit both Bigstock contributors and GCU's contributors

More details are being iron out as we move forward but please trust that both businesses are operating in good faith.

Please stay tuned to this thread for updates as we progress.  Smiley  We will have some updates by the end of this week.

Thank you Nancy for sharing your thoughts on this topic!  Smiley

Thank you Mindy for explaining!  =)

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Reply #64 - Dec 5th, 2013, 11:26am

Is the creation of these cards still on hold?

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #65 - Dec 6th, 2013, 3:53pm

Quote from Betsy_145102 on Dec 5th, 2013, 11:26am:

Hi Betsy,
Yes it is but we are very close to opening in back up again.  Thanks for your patience!  

** UPDATE ** If all goes according to plan we wil be bringing it back up on Monday 12/9/13.  

« Last Edit: Dec 6th, 2013, 5:58pm by Mindy »  
Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Reply #66 - Dec 6th, 2013, 7:25pm

Quote from Mindy on Dec 6th, 2013, 3:53pm:
Quote from Betsy_145102 on Dec 5th, 2013, 11:26am:

Hi Betsy,
Yes it is but we are very close to opening in back up again.  Thanks for your patience!

** UPDATE ** If all goes according to plan we wil be bringing it back up on Monday 12/9/13.  

Great Mindy, thanks!

Email   IP Logged
Ed_138263
artist

Reply #67 - Dec 6th, 2013, 8:30pm

Will you also be announcing what the deal is for BS contributors who also have accounts here?

Email   IP Logged
Norma_133903
artist

Reply #68 - Dec 7th, 2013, 12:47am

Ed, Bigstock informed me that we will be paid every time a card is sold with one of our designs. If you do not wish your cards to be used you can opt out of the deal in your Bigstock account settings.

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #69 - Dec 9th, 2013, 1:24pm

Quote from Ed_138263 on Dec 6th, 2013, 8:30pm:
Will you also be announcing what the deal is for BS contributors who also have accounts here?

We will leave the Bigstock details (payments and terms) to be shared by Bigstock but hope to share here with you a link or reference.  We are working closely with them to make sure the information is consistent and readily available for artists / contributors.

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #70 - Dec 9th, 2013, 4:45pm

Ok team, this is back open for testing!  Thank you for your patience.  Also we are now allowing artists to submit up to 10 test cards.

We are focusing on the basics right now but will keep a list of your feedback in this thread for extra bells & whistles in consideration for future updates:

You will now notice:

* "Beta" graphic on the landing page clearly indicating it is still in testing mode.

* New line for "Original Image by:" crediting the Bigstock contributor:
1) Quickview

2) Card Details page, see here:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/collections/offthecuffgreetings/henna-indian -wedding-hands-congratulations-1196630

3) on the back of the card, upper right hand corner, see here:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/shopping/zoom.asp?pid=1195756&w=1&re f=details_large_view&view=back

These original image credits will be automatically created for new cards.  Over the course of this week we will be populating the proper credits for cards created before this addition.

* Stock Card Creations landing page added as a link from the GCU artist Administrative page under Images & Cards as:
Create a Card - Stock Card Creations (BETA)  
Use licensed images from Bigstock.com -  learn more  

Currently being worked on is the back end process that will communicate detailed sales & earnings activity.  

Let us know if you have any questions and thank you for your help testing this exciting new feature!  Cheesy

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #71 - Dec 9th, 2013, 6:19pm

LOVE the way GCU has handled the image credits in both locations!  

Email   IP Logged
Betsy_145102
Gold Member
artist

Reply #72 - Dec 9th, 2013, 6:30pm

Yay!! Thank you Mindy and GCU team!

Email   IP Logged
Cherie_131661
artist

Reply #73 - Dec 10th, 2013, 11:21am

Quote from Doreen_137017 on Dec 9th, 2013, 6:19pm:
LOVE the way GCU has handled the image credits in both locations!  

DITTO!

Email   IP Logged
Kathy_131728
Gold Member
artist

Reply #74 - Dec 12th, 2013, 5:47am

As I recall reading at the beginning of this thread, you want us to report any bugs.  I made a few stock card creations and here are the problems I encountered:
1.  Could not get the choices for text box to come up when creating one card -- no choice of color or font or font size, etc.  Used the font which came up and it looked okay, but would have been nice to see the choices to find the best font to match the card style.
2.  Sometimes when clicking on a big stock photo nothing happens and you have to start over again.
I am using Chrome.

Email   IP Logged
Corrie_131338
Gold Member

Reply #75 - Dec 16th, 2013, 5:28am

Have a possible bug to report...

Trying to add text to a card in Chrome works fine. In Firefox, the text selection keeps reverting back to Arial no matter what I select.

Corrie

Email   IP Logged
Stacia_208183
Gold Member

Reply #76 - Dec 16th, 2013, 6:47pm

Just checking to make sure I'm doing this right . . . when I created two cards with stock photos and they popped into my private gallery, GCU knows this and will review them relatively quickly? (I'm afraid that I may have missed a special check box to request a review?) I don't want to create more until I'm sure I'm doing this right!

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #77 - Dec 16th, 2013, 7:12pm

Quote from Stacia_208183 on Dec 16th, 2013, 6:47pm:
Just checking to make sure I'm doing this right . . . when I created two cards with stock photos and they popped into my private gallery, GCU knows this and will review them relatively quickly? (I'm afraid that I may have missed a special check box to request a review?) I don't want to create more until I'm sure I'm doing this right!  

You are correct, these cards are being sent to our Private Gallery as Mindy stated in this thread.  They must know they are there because I've had several reviewed. Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #78 - Dec 17th, 2013, 12:04pm

Quote from Doreen_137017 on Dec 16th, 2013, 7:12pm:

You are correct, these cards are being sent to our Private Gallery as Mindy stated in this thread.  They must know they are there because I've had several reviewed. Smiley

Yes, we see them via the Private - Waive Review queue and have a dedicated review team reviewing them.

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #79 - Dec 17th, 2013, 12:04pm

Quote from Corrie_131338 on Dec 16th, 2013, 5:28am:
Have a possible bug to report...

Trying to add text to a card in Chrome works fine. In Firefox, the text selection keeps reverting back to Arial no matter what I select.

Corrie

Got it, thank you!

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #80 - Dec 17th, 2013, 12:04pm

Quote from Kathy_131728 on Dec 12th, 2013, 5:47am:
As I recall reading at the beginning of this thread, you want us to report any bugs.  I made a few stock card creations and here are the problems I encountered:
1.  Could not get the choices for text box to come up when creating one card -- no choice of color or font or font size, etc.  Used the font which came up and it looked okay, but would have been nice to see the choices to find the best font to match the card style.
2.  Sometimes when clicking on a big stock photo nothing happens and you have to start over again.
I am using Chrome.

Got it, thank you!

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #81 - Dec 17th, 2013, 6:00pm

We have just made some new updates to the artists' Earnings & Payments page to help you identify sales of the different cards (regular and stock card creations).  This is done to help you see the different earnings since sales from Stock Card Creations are exempt from premium earnings and not applied towards the earnings threshold.  

This page:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/community/earning.asp

Look at the bottom of the Earnings History report where totals are broken out.

Right now for nearly all artists the total for Stock Card Creations sales will be $0 since we are still testing this new feature - however some of them have sold already!  Cheesy

Soon we will also be displaying more granular data on the top of that same page to show earnings relative to the quarterly threshold.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Email   IP Logged
Stacia_208183
Gold Member

Reply #82 - Dec 17th, 2013, 6:16pm

Thank you!

Email   IP Logged
Stacia_208183
Gold Member

Reply #83 - Dec 17th, 2013, 6:17pm

Quote from Mindy on Dec 17th, 2013, 12:04pm:

Yes, we see them via the Private - Waive Review queue and have a dedicated review team reviewing them.

Thank you so much for clarifying!

Email   IP Logged
Sandra_133229
Gold Member
artist

Reply #84 - Dec 18th, 2013, 4:41am

Problem with a card:  

The first card was fine in all the areas I am mentioning.

Second card attempted:  No edit box to change the font, font color, font size, etc. appeared. It is in the black - arial with no possibility for change.  

Also - I added a second text box, but no way to delete it?  Maybe I am missing something.  

The third card I tried -- I can't move the text box. Using the four arrow symbol -- I can't seem to move it anywhere. I appeared off center, but I can't move it anywhere.  I added a second text box and same thing -- no text edit box appears and no way to move the text box.

I used Safari. -- First card worked perfectly with Safari -- so I will try again with Chrome or Firefox.  

Email   IP Logged
Sandra_133229
Gold Member
artist

Reply #85 - Dec 18th, 2013, 4:47am

Sorry - I just reread Mindy's final update -- and see that I need to edit the text as a post production in manage cards.    embarrassed

Email   IP Logged
Robin_134252
artist

Reply #86 - Dec 18th, 2013, 7:57am

Not sure if this is an issue or not, but thought I'd mention  Huh Just noticed that all of the cards I've created with both of my stores (Rycky & Simply Put) only have my company name in the "Image By" area. Did I read somewhere that the BigStock photographer's name was supposed to automatically be added in that area?

Email   IP Logged
Sandra_133229
Gold Member
artist

Reply #87 - Dec 18th, 2013, 11:02am

I am still having trouble with the text editor not appearing. I made one card successfully using Chrome - then the second, third and 4th card I tried did not give me the text editor.  

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #88 - Dec 18th, 2013, 11:31am

Quote from Sandra_133229 on Dec 18th, 2013, 11:02am:
I am still having trouble with the text editor not appearing. I made one card successfully using Chrome - then the second, third and 4th card I tried did not give me the text editor.

I mentioned this somewhere in this thread I think, but if you refresh the screen after each card and before choosing a new image to work with, the text box comes up every time ... in Firefox anyway.

Email   IP Logged
Sandra_133229
Gold Member
artist

Reply #89 - Dec 18th, 2013, 11:36am

Thanks, Doreen. I will try that out. Sounds like an easy and logical solution!  . I'll report back and let you know if it works with chrome.

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #90 - Dec 18th, 2013, 2:58pm

Quote from Robin_134252 on Dec 18th, 2013, 7:57am:
Not sure if this is an issue or not, but thought I'd mention  Huh Just noticed that all of the cards I've created with both of my stores (Rycky & Simply Put) only have my company name in the "Image By" area. Did I read somewhere that the BigStock photographer's name was supposed to automatically be added in that area?

Correct, there is a NEW line in addition to the existing GCU artist's "Image by" .

Posted earlier in this thread:
* New line for "Original Image by:" crediting the Bigstock contributor:  
1) Quickview  

2) Card Details page, see here:  <sorry, links appear to be broken so copy & paste into your browser>
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/collections/offthecuffgreetings/henna-indian -wedding-hands-congratulations-1196630

3) on the back of the card, upper right hand corner, see here:  
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/shopping/zoom.asp?pid=1195756&w=1&re f=details_large_view&view=bac

Cheesy

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #91 - Dec 18th, 2013, 3:07pm

Quote from Doreen_137017 on Dec 18th, 2013, 11:31am:
Quote from Sandra_133229 on Dec 18th, 2013, 11:02am:

I mentioned this somewhere in this thread I think, but if you refresh the screen after each card and before choosing a new image to work with, the text box comes up every time ... in Firefox anyway.

We will look into this as it sounds like a widespread/common issue, thank you!

Email   IP Logged
Angela_151919
Gold Member
artist

Reply #92 - Dec 19th, 2013, 3:51am

I have to say, I'm loving the stock card creation. I really needed to get some good quality cards into my store, and now I can!

Email   IP Logged
Veronica_265248
GCU Newbies

Can we use these photos for derivative work?
Reply #93 - May 13th, 2014, 11:15am

As GCU has a licence for these Bigstock images, may we use them for derivative work to put on GCU cards?  I am thinking about sketches or paintings of one of the photos, or even just a silhouette, which would normally be a no-no.  Only there's a section with no card in I'd like to have a try at filling, and never having seen the animal breed in question my only option is to copy a photo: the Bigstock card creator is for cards with targeted text and not blank picture cards ...

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Re: Can we use these photos for derivative work?
Reply #94 - May 13th, 2014, 11:24am

Quote from Veronica_265248 on May 13th, 2014, 11:15am:
As GCU has a licence for these Bigstock images, may we use them for derivative work to put on GCU cards?  I am thinking about sketches or paintings of one of the photos, or even just a silhouette, which would normally be a no-no.  Only there's a section with no card in I'd like to have a try at filling, and never having seen the animal breed in question my only option is to copy a photo: the Bigstock card creator is for cards with targeted text and not blank picture cards ...

No, sorry. GCU's agreement is quite specific and the agreement is with GCU not the individual artists.  You need to go to sites like Morguefile, Pixabay, even Wiki has many lovely images with a Creative Use policy. We have some articles on the community blog which might be helpful. Would you like me to look those up for you and post them here?

Email   IP Logged
Veronica_265248
GCU Newbies

Reply #95 - May 15th, 2014, 11:21pm

Quote from Doreen_137017 on May 13th, 2014, 11:24am:

No, sorry. GCU's agreement is quite specific and the agreement is with GCU not the individual artists.  You need to go to sites like Morguefile, Pixabay, even Wiki has many lovely images with a Creative Use policy. We have some articles on the community blog which might be helpful. Would you like me to look those up for you and post them here?

Thank you Doreen, this is very helpful, I'd never heard of Morguefile or Pixabay despite diligent googling for licence-free images I could use: am having great fun trawling!  Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #96 - May 16th, 2014, 7:32am

Quote from Veronica_265248 on May 15th, 2014, 11:21pm:
Quote from Doreen_137017 on May 13th, 2014, 11:24am:

Thank you Doreen, this is very helpful, I'd never heard of Morguefile or Pixabay despite diligent googling for licence-free images I could use: am having great fun trawling!  Smiley

You are very welcome Veronica Smiley  Just remember, Morguefile is NOT public domain, it's Creative Commons, therefore you must give credit to photographer.

These will help:
http://gcucommunity.com/2012/01/30/dash-of-inspiration-credit-where-credit-is-du e/

http://gcucommunity.com/2013/04/24/tips-and-tricks-sources-and-credit/

Email   IP Logged
Jay_134502
artist

Reply #97 - Jul 7th, 2014, 1:52pm

The following stock card creations Product Ids: 1297266    1297162     1297126 (in our private gallery) are awaiting to be approved/moved/declined.  
Thanks,
Jay and Susan

Email   IP Logged
Jay_134502
artist

Reply #98 - Jul 8th, 2014, 7:31am

Thank you reviewers,
Hopefully we will sell some of them.
Happy Bigstock sales to everyone.

Quote from Jay_134502 on Jul 7th, 2014, 1:52pm:
The following stock card creations Product Ids: 1297266    1297162     1297126 (in our private gallery) are awaiting to be approved/moved/declined.
Thanks,
Jay and Susan

Email   IP Logged
Rita_140577
artist

Reply #99 - Jul 9th, 2014, 11:02am

Is there still a 10 card limit on these?  Sorry if it's posted somewhere else, but I've been AWOL for awhile and I'm just trying to get back in the swing of things.

Email   IP Logged
Stacia_208183
Gold Member

Reply #100 - Jul 9th, 2014, 11:33am

No, no more limits! Design away!

Quote from Rita_140577 on Jul 9th, 2014, 11:02am:
Is there still a 10 card limit on these?  Sorry if it's posted somewhere else, but I've been AWOL for awhile and I'm just trying to get back in the swing of things.

Email   IP Logged
Rita_140577
artist

Reply #101 - Jul 9th, 2014, 11:48am

Thanks Stacia,   I've been going through the forum most of the day now and I'm going crossed-eyed from so much reading... Grin

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.