Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Stock Card Creations – New GCU Service Soft Launch (Read 44603 times)
Corrie_131338
Gold Member

Re: Stock Card Creations – New GCU Service Soft La
Reply #75 - Dec 16th, 2013, 5:28am

Have a possible bug to report...

Trying to add text to a card in Chrome works fine. In Firefox, the text selection keeps reverting back to Arial no matter what I select.

Corrie

Email   IP Logged
Stacia_208183
Gold Member

Reply #76 - Dec 16th, 2013, 6:47pm

Just checking to make sure I'm doing this right . . . when I created two cards with stock photos and they popped into my private gallery, GCU knows this and will review them relatively quickly? (I'm afraid that I may have missed a special check box to request a review?) I don't want to create more until I'm sure I'm doing this right!

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #77 - Dec 16th, 2013, 7:12pm

Quote from Stacia_208183 on Dec 16th, 2013, 6:47pm:
Just checking to make sure I'm doing this right . . . when I created two cards with stock photos and they popped into my private gallery, GCU knows this and will review them relatively quickly? (I'm afraid that I may have missed a special check box to request a review?) I don't want to create more until I'm sure I'm doing this right!  

You are correct, these cards are being sent to our Private Gallery as Mindy stated in this thread.  They must know they are there because I've had several reviewed. Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #78 - Dec 17th, 2013, 12:04pm

Quote from Doreen_137017 on Dec 16th, 2013, 7:12pm:

You are correct, these cards are being sent to our Private Gallery as Mindy stated in this thread.  They must know they are there because I've had several reviewed. Smiley

Yes, we see them via the Private - Waive Review queue and have a dedicated review team reviewing them.

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #79 - Dec 17th, 2013, 12:04pm

Quote from Corrie_131338 on Dec 16th, 2013, 5:28am:
Have a possible bug to report...

Trying to add text to a card in Chrome works fine. In Firefox, the text selection keeps reverting back to Arial no matter what I select.

Corrie

Got it, thank you!

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #80 - Dec 17th, 2013, 12:04pm

Quote from Kathy_131728 on Dec 12th, 2013, 5:47am:
As I recall reading at the beginning of this thread, you want us to report any bugs.  I made a few stock card creations and here are the problems I encountered:
1.  Could not get the choices for text box to come up when creating one card -- no choice of color or font or font size, etc.  Used the font which came up and it looked okay, but would have been nice to see the choices to find the best font to match the card style.
2.  Sometimes when clicking on a big stock photo nothing happens and you have to start over again.
I am using Chrome.

Got it, thank you!

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #81 - Dec 17th, 2013, 6:00pm

We have just made some new updates to the artists' Earnings & Payments page to help you identify sales of the different cards (regular and stock card creations).  This is done to help you see the different earnings since sales from Stock Card Creations are exempt from premium earnings and not applied towards the earnings threshold.  

This page:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/community/earning.asp

Look at the bottom of the Earnings History report where totals are broken out.

Right now for nearly all artists the total for Stock Card Creations sales will be $0 since we are still testing this new feature - however some of them have sold already!  Cheesy

Soon we will also be displaying more granular data on the top of that same page to show earnings relative to the quarterly threshold.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Email   IP Logged
Stacia_208183
Gold Member

Reply #82 - Dec 17th, 2013, 6:16pm

Thank you!

Email   IP Logged
Stacia_208183
Gold Member

Reply #83 - Dec 17th, 2013, 6:17pm

Quote from Mindy on Dec 17th, 2013, 12:04pm:

Yes, we see them via the Private - Waive Review queue and have a dedicated review team reviewing them.

Thank you so much for clarifying!

Email   IP Logged
Sandra_133229
Gold Member
artist

Reply #84 - Dec 18th, 2013, 4:41am

Problem with a card:  

The first card was fine in all the areas I am mentioning.

Second card attempted:  No edit box to change the font, font color, font size, etc. appeared. It is in the black - arial with no possibility for change.  

Also - I added a second text box, but no way to delete it?  Maybe I am missing something.  

The third card I tried -- I can't move the text box. Using the four arrow symbol -- I can't seem to move it anywhere. I appeared off center, but I can't move it anywhere.  I added a second text box and same thing -- no text edit box appears and no way to move the text box.

I used Safari. -- First card worked perfectly with Safari -- so I will try again with Chrome or Firefox.  

Email   IP Logged
Sandra_133229
Gold Member
artist

Reply #85 - Dec 18th, 2013, 4:47am

Sorry - I just reread Mindy's final update -- and see that I need to edit the text as a post production in manage cards.    embarrassed

Email   IP Logged
Robin_134252
artist

Reply #86 - Dec 18th, 2013, 7:57am

Not sure if this is an issue or not, but thought I'd mention  Huh Just noticed that all of the cards I've created with both of my stores (Rycky & Simply Put) only have my company name in the "Image By" area. Did I read somewhere that the BigStock photographer's name was supposed to automatically be added in that area?

Email   IP Logged
Sandra_133229
Gold Member
artist

Reply #87 - Dec 18th, 2013, 11:02am

I am still having trouble with the text editor not appearing. I made one card successfully using Chrome - then the second, third and 4th card I tried did not give me the text editor.  

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #88 - Dec 18th, 2013, 11:31am

Quote from Sandra_133229 on Dec 18th, 2013, 11:02am:
I am still having trouble with the text editor not appearing. I made one card successfully using Chrome - then the second, third and 4th card I tried did not give me the text editor.

I mentioned this somewhere in this thread I think, but if you refresh the screen after each card and before choosing a new image to work with, the text box comes up every time ... in Firefox anyway.

Email   IP Logged
Sandra_133229
Gold Member
artist

Reply #89 - Dec 18th, 2013, 11:36am

Thanks, Doreen. I will try that out. Sounds like an easy and logical solution!  . I'll report back and let you know if it works with chrome.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.