Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 2 
NEW - Earnings Dashboard (Read 8133 times)
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

NEW - Earnings Dashboard
Oct 18th, 2013, 2:24pm

To help you see at a glance your quarterly earnings compared to the quarter's threshold we've added a new Earnings dashboard quick view titled Your Earnings on artists' admin page:
http://artist.greetingcarduniverse.com/community/admin.asp

This also shows the prior quarter for easy reference.  

We are making a few final tweaks including correcting the 3Q2013 threshold to $75 as we had announced.

Note: this reflects individual store data, not combined.

Soon this information will also be highlighted on artists' Earnings & Payment page:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/community/earning.asp

Hope you like it!  We've already gotten some good reviews  

Email   IP Logged
Tanya_135475
Gold Member
artist

Re: NEW - Earnings Dashboard
Reply #1 - Oct 18th, 2013, 2:29pm

Ty looking good and I like the money amount then the + makes it easy to see what you get etc, fabulous work ty ty  

Email   IP Logged
Lj_135293
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Oct 18th, 2013, 2:36pm

Just to make sure I understand properly ...  The amount I see listed as my check pending 10-1-2013 reflects  the new 50% less amount but will arrive to me as x 2 in total $ paid since it met that new format minimum? Sorry to bother you with another question on this topic but perhaps it is I who does not understand it clearly after all.   I mean ...  I know the new payment %'s and requirements to receive a full payment check but I would have thought the payment pending area would reflect the actual amount being sent vs: the amount I see there.  Thanks in advance.  

The Lj Maxx Greeting Card Store:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/LjMaxx
Email   IP Logged
Pamela_135500
Gold Member
artist

Reply #3 - Oct 18th, 2013, 2:37pm

I LOVE IT! (hopefully ok to shout that)  Wink

I find it very motivating and love that it is right there on the manage cards page.

Thanks so much for another great improvement.

Pamela Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #4 - Oct 18th, 2013, 2:42pm

Very nice Mindy, thank you!  

Email   IP Logged
Teri_179461
Gold Member
artist

Reply #5 - Oct 18th, 2013, 2:43pm

Thanks Mindy - this makes it much easier to see the totals for each quarter instead of a running total.  Great addition!

Teri

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #6 - Oct 18th, 2013, 2:45pm

Quote from Lj_135293 on Oct 18th, 2013, 2:36pm:
Just to make sure I understand properly ...  The amount I see listed as my check pending 10-1-2013 reflects  the new 50% less amount but will arrive to me as x 2 in total $ paid since it met that new format minimum? Sorry to bother you with another question on this topic but perhaps it is I who does not understand it clearly after all.   I mean ...  I know the new payment %'s and requirements to receive a full payment check but I would have thought the payment pending area would reflect the actual amount being sent vs: the amount I see there.  Thanks in advance.  

That's how I understand what I'm seeing too Lj and actually, if I remember the announcement correctly, since the single card price went up 10-cents, the amount we receive should actually be more than a simple 50% more since we made an additional 10-cents on some number of single sales ...  

Am I remembering that correctly Mindy?

Email   IP Logged
Sandra_133229
Gold Member
artist

Reply #7 - Oct 18th, 2013, 2:48pm

Very nice! Thanks for always looking out for us!

Email   IP Logged
Lj_135293
Gold Member
artist

Reply #8 - Oct 18th, 2013, 2:51pm

Hi Doreen,  yes, I took into account the single card pricing part but assumed doubled was still correct as all of those emails for my true single card sales did show as .35 cents so doubled would still be accurate on the whole check amount?   I did not think that a single card in with other cards bought in the same order counted as a single card .35 cent sale.  Perhaps I am not clear on it all yet though. Hahaha..  I think I said that right anyway~  .. (mine only not other cards from me or other stores in the order)

The Lj Maxx Greeting Card Store:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/LjMaxx
Email   IP Logged
Penny_134243
Gold Member
artist

Reply #9 - Oct 18th, 2013, 2:55pm

Thanks, Mindy!

I like the look of it and the ease of seeing where I am on the threshold-o-meter!

Penny Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Kathleen_137290
artist

Reply #10 - Oct 18th, 2013, 2:56pm

Looks great!
Thanks Mindy

Kati

Email   IP Logged
Charlyn_193697
GCU Newbies

Reply #11 - Oct 18th, 2013, 3:00pm

Awesome ! I love it, it makes it alot easier to know where you are at for each quarter!  

CW Designs - Customizable Holiday Greeting Cards:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/CWDesignsHolidayCards
Email   IP Logged
Audrey_132599
artist

Reply #12 - Oct 18th, 2013, 3:02pm

Very nice!

Blessings~
Audrey

Email   IP Logged
Penny_134243
Gold Member
artist

Reply #13 - Oct 18th, 2013, 3:03pm

Hi, Lj,

Here's Mindy's forum post about the pending amount showing and the actual payment that will be sent out:

http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/forum/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1380672644

Copied here from her post:

"Important Notes regarding Earnings Modifications:
1.  3Q 2013 earnings threshold is $75  
2.  Stores earning over the Minimum Payment “pending” will reflect the STANDARD, pre-threshold earnings only  
3.  Premium earnings payments (stores meeting the threshold) will not be reflected until payment is made by 10/31/13
4.  Combined stores earnings will be used to calculate meeting the quarterly threshold – see below* request by 10/08/13
5.  Earnings from combined stores will be used to MEET the threshold however the earnings from an individual store with less than the set Minimum Payment will not be paid and will not be calculated as premium earnings"

So, you're right that you're seeing the standard amount on that earnings page.  I'm guessing that once the actual payment is made, that dollar amount will be updated to reflect the premium for meeting the threshold.

I hope that this helps!

Penny Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #14 - Oct 18th, 2013, 3:08pm

No worries.  This will be more clear once this threshold data is reflected on the Payments & Earnings page which is our next project so all the relevant data will be in one place.

To answer your question, Earnings on the new dashboard is not necessarily the same as your "Pending" amount shown in Payment & Earnings.  Pending amount can be impacted by a few different things like your minimum payment amount and earnings spent on card purchases.  The pending amount can include earnings from prior quarters if you did not reach your minimum payment.

Pending also at this time does not reflect achieved premium earnings (2x).

If you met the threshold for Q3 the dashboard will show this for example showing your premium earnings (2x):
Earnings: $120 + $120

Assuming you did not apply any earnings to card purchases AND you started the quarter with a 0 earnings balance then your "pending" amount should show $120.  As you've met the threshold (3Q2103 of $75) you will be paid $240.

Clear as mud?  Huh

In the upcoming updates to the Payments & Earnings page the premium earnings (2x) will be reflected in or near your Pending amount.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.