Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 2 
Crackers! (Read 7596 times)
Audrey_132599
artist

Re: Crackers!
Reply #15 - Sep 28th, 2013, 10:21am

Yes, Christmas crackers have been used in my family gatherings for years.I'm in Connecticut. It is a great tradition! Fun for young and old.During the holidays, I would keep a basket of them in the kitchen.When someone  stopped by I would share one with them. Most people never heard of them but now they do. Many stores carry them such as TJ Maxx. Lots of catalogues have them. like William Sonoma & Victorian Trading Co, just to name a few. And of course, you can find them on-line.

I think you should go ahead and design your card, Norma. Would love to see it!

Blessings~
Audrey

Email   IP Logged
Randall_140313
Gold Member
artist

Re: Crackers!
Reply #16 - Sep 28th, 2013, 2:56pm

It's a great idea Norma, only thing is, you'd better get on it as we know how long it takes to get things through the review process.  Maybe you could 'Fast Track' the first design and at least get one up before Christmas.  I haven't researched the categories to see if they have a category for that one or if anyone already has cards relating to crackers and another reason to Fast Track - make sure the reviewers are aware of what they are and smooth the road for subsequent submissions.
Now, get to work!   Grin Grin Grin

Best always, Randy

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.