Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

New Cards Linking to Category (Read 1753 times)
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

New Cards Linking to Category
Sep 5th, 2013, 2:32pm

Temporarily you may notice that newly approved cards when clicked on go to the related category page, not the card details page.  We are working on rectifying this.

In most situations this is not a problem.  However if your shopper is chomping at the bit you can provide them a link directly to your card via this method:
1. enter the pid# in the onsite search   (ex: #564967)
2. share the URL of the resulting page with the shopper
(ex: http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/shopping/cb.asp?keyword=564967)
3. direct the shopper to use the Personalize button or icon (pencil) or Add to Cart button or icon (cart) under the image thumbnail vs clicking on the card image.  Alternatively they can use the Quick View and the Personalize or Add to Cart options from there as well.

Again, we are finding this delay is auto-corrected in 3 hours or less.

Thank you for your patience!

Email   IP Logged
Laura_142481
Gold Member
artist

Re: New Cards Linking to Category
Reply #1 - Sep 9th, 2013, 4:58pm

Thanks so much Mindy!

Email   IP Logged
Stacia_208183
Gold Member

Re: New Cards Linking to Category
Reply #2 - Sep 10th, 2013, 6:16pm

FYI - I placed a card in my private gallery yesterday and about 24 hours later it was still not opening properly. However, after following your tips regarding using the icons, I was able to make & send two customized cards. I just wanted to let you know that the 3-hour auto-correct isn't working everywhere, all the time yet.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.