Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

"Official Opening" and "Testimonials Raffle" (Read 799 times)
Steppeland_231500

"Official Opening" and "Testimonials Raffle"
Jul 28th, 2013, 11:38am

On Friday August 23, 2013, it will be exactly 3 months after my first card design was approved at my new GCU cards store. Right now, I have over 40 cards approved, and over 100 cards in the waiting queue for revision. And since the reviewers now have reached my cards in the waiting queue, where I added about 2-3 cards a day, from now, new cards will be added to my store day by day too!
So after this long start-up period, it's now time to announce the <b>OFFICIAL OPENING OF MY GCU-CARDS STORE on August 23, 2013</b> .  

To celebrate that happy event, I am organising a <b>"Testimonials Raffle"</b> with up to 5 of my fully customized cards to win (1 card for every 50 testimonials received).  
To participate, I'm inviting all my friends and network contacts, and you all to just leave a message under "Testimonials" on my store page, and to be sure to also add your name, facebook page or any way for me to reach you, should your testimonial be drawn as a winner.  

Each participant can leave up to three testimonials, provided they are at least 1 day (24 hours) apart, and with a different content. The more people participate, the more cards I can give out in the lottery! Looking forward to your comments! (And of course for co-artists participating, I will be happy to return the favour, and visit your store front too!) Good Luck!

More details about this lottery and how I planned to execute it can be found on my website here : [url=www. steppeland.nl/english/official-opening-gcu-cards-shop/]www. steppeland.nl/english/official-opening-gcu-cards-shop/[/url] (without the space) - and should this work out well, I may repeat this kind of (surprise-) action later, on other occasions, again... Smiley  

For now, it's a great way to let all my friends and contacts now about this new venture, to hopefully get some traffic to my store, and to give up to 5 people a taste of the high quality of the GCU cards... And it seems to me a great opportunity to promote my work. [happydance]

Steppeland - Photography and Card Design/Fotografie en Kaart Ontwerp.:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/steppeland
Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.