Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 2 
New Facebook Store Page (Read 2865 times)
Sherry_205423
Gold Member

Re: New Facebook Store Page
Reply #15 - Jul 2nd, 2013, 7:42pm

You're very welcome. Good luck.

Email   IP Logged
Steppeland_231500

Reply #16 - Jul 2nd, 2013, 10:06pm

Quote from Sherry_205423 on Jul 2nd, 2013, 4:38pm:
How do I find those I want to like from my personal page if their on my business page?  I'm confused.

Still trying to find my way around on the business page. LOL

Sherry, what I do: when I am on my business page: I go to the page that I want to like and do so (from my business page). Then, I switch from business to personal (using the little button top right in the blue facebook-bar, next to my name and 'Home' - it looks like a little flower or wheel. Once switches, I can like that same page from my personal page too Smiley  

Steppeland - Photography and Card Design/Fotografie en Kaart Ontwerp.:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/steppeland
Email   IP Logged
Sherry_205423
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Jul 2nd, 2013, 10:26pm

Thank Steppeland.

Email   IP Logged
Ramelle_149580
Gold Member
artist

Reply #18 - Jul 2nd, 2013, 10:44pm

Lookin' good, Sherry I do have one suggestion, though: perhaps you could raise the line of cards on your banner so that the rust-colored one, second from the left, is more visible. As it is, your round loge conceals most of it. You have a bit of room to just raise the whole collection that you've featured, or reconfigure them a bit so that the cards on the left aren't lost behind your logo. Otherwise, all looks ship-shape. Best  of luck to you!

Email   IP Logged
Judy_139270
Gold Member
artist

Reply #19 - Jul 3rd, 2013, 3:01am

Well, you learn something new every day!  

I had no idea you could 'like' twice like that! (and did you all know that you now need to go into the settings - hover over the 'like' box - and change to 'All' if you want to be sure to get all the updates from the page you've just 'liked'?

I've just 'liked all the lovely pages that were linked to here and if anyone would like to 'like' mine, it's:  

https://www.facebook.com/JudyAdamsonsArt

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #20 - Jul 3rd, 2013, 7:41am

Quote from Steppeland_231500 on Jul 2nd, 2013, 10:06pm:
Quote from Sherry_205423 on Jul 2nd, 2013, 4:38pm:
How do I find those I want to like from my personal page if their on my business page?  I'm confused.

Still trying to find my way around on the business page. LOL

Sherry, what I do: when I am on my business page: I go to the page that I want to like and do so (from my business page). Then, I switch from business to personal (using the little button top right in the blue facebook-bar, next to my name and 'Home' - it looks like a little flower or wheel. Once switches, I can like that same page from my personal page too Smiley

I do the same thing as Steppeland.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.