Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Does GCU do referral fees? (Read 2173 times)
Natalie_152060
Gold Member
artist

Does GCU do referral fees?
Jul 1st, 2013, 4:11pm

Sorry, I'm in a muddle about banners and widgets.

What I am thinking would be a good idea for me to try to sell more cards would be to have a GCU banner on other people's websites that leads to my GCU store.  But obviously there needs to be something in it for the owners of those other websites.

So what I would like to know is, is it possible for people who allow me to put a GCU banner on their website to receive referral fees every time a customer clicks through to GCU via that banner and buys a card or cards?

Natalie
www.nataliekinnearphotography.co.uk
www.facebook.com/natkphoto

Email   IP Logged
Ron_196382

Re: Does GCU do referral fees?
Reply #1 - Jul 1st, 2013, 4:57pm

Hi Natalie

I think that would be an Affiliate. At the bottom of the GCU homepage you'll see some text, click on Affiliates and it will tell you all about it.

Ron

Email   IP Logged
Natalie_152060
Gold Member
artist

Re: Does GCU do referral fees?
Reply #2 - Jul 1st, 2013, 5:01pm

Thanks Ron, I'll check that out. I'd been looking in GCU Wiki and the GCU University section, saw banners and widgets but couldn't find what I needed so I had to give up my search and ask lol

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.