Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Deleting Image Uploads (Read 1616 times)
Michelle_228612
GCU Newbies

Deleting Image Uploads
May 6th, 2013, 9:51am

Hi, I'm relatively new here and waiting for several of my designs to be approved....in the meantime, could someone please tell me....once I've uploaded my images and then created a new card, is it safe to then delete the uploaded image....I fear if I delete it - it will delete my card design...thought I'd ask before I get too 'click happy'!!!  Many thanks in advance for any advice. Michelle

Email   IP Logged
Ramelle_149580
Gold Member
artist

Re: Deleting Image Uploads
Reply #1 - May 6th, 2013, 10:08am

Welcome, Michelle! No need to worry about deleting the cards; it won't affact the ones waiting to be approved. I usually delete as I create a series in order to avoid duplication. It is often difficult to see any difference in those tiny thumbnails, so deleting as I go works best for me. Best of luck.

Email   IP Logged
Michelle_228612
GCU Newbies

Reply #2 - May 6th, 2013, 10:15am

Thanks so much for that....Sorry my PC wouldn't post my message and then I see it'd done it three times, what is it with these machines?  Many thanks.....

Email   IP Logged
Websprinter_148078
artist

Reply #3 - May 7th, 2013, 3:02pm

Hi Michelle and welcome to GCU,  Smiley

I Keep a special file on my computer for all GCU uploaded designs for easier reference.  

I only keep card designs I think a customer may want customized or that I still need to put in more categories.  

I have started creating PNG format designs (instead of JPG) with fields for font and picture so that customers can customize their own cards.  This is my newest. Cool

http://artist.greetingcarduniverse.com/holiday-cards/april-fools-day-cards/photo -cards-your-picture-here/wanted-dead-or-alive-april-1055827

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.