Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pinterest Button (Read 2388 times)
Sandra_133229
Gold Member
artist

Pinterest Button
Feb 7th, 2013, 4:45am

Clicking directly on the Pinterest badge to post to pinterest doesn't work. I get the Pinterest interface, then in the final Pin it -- it gives me the 502 error message. This happens with every card I try to share on Pinterest.  

I have tried the other Sell this card options and none of them work for pinterest.

Does posting on Pinterest with the Share Pinterest button count toward a "sell this card" commission? (When I get it working  undecided  )

The only way I do it currently is with my Pin It link on my own bookmarks bar. However, if there is a commission earning way to link, I would prefer that.  Wink

Thanks!

Email   IP Logged
Websprinter_148078
artist

Re: Pinterest Button
Reply #1 - Feb 7th, 2013, 6:08am

I'm interested in the answer too. I was putting up cards tonight and noticed the 502 on pinterest. The site was working earlier.

Email   IP Logged
Sandra_133229
Gold Member
artist

Re: Pinterest Button
Reply #2 - Feb 7th, 2013, 6:12am

I'm glad it had been working for you. I have never had it work since it first began.  Sad    So I just have been pinning it with my own pin it link. Decided it was time to check into it Roll Eyes

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.