Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 2 
Card Submissions 101 (Read 7140 times)
Marie_134287
artist

Re: Card Submissions 101
Reply #15 - Jan 24th, 2013, 10:22am

My condolences to you Myrna. So sorry for your loss.  I know how much you will miss him.

Email   IP Logged
Robin_134252
artist

Reply #16 - Jan 24th, 2013, 11:27am

So very sorry for your loss Myrna, sending thoughts and prayers your way.

Email   IP Logged
Myrna_134142
artist

Reply #17 - Jan 24th, 2013, 3:43pm

Thank you all, I hope to start designing again soon, but it is painful anytime, but we were married 51 years and I am afraid to go on.  

So sorry, I did not mean to take over this thread.

Email   IP Logged
Sherry_205423
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Jan 24th, 2013, 3:58pm

Myrna, I can't imagine your pain, but I'm sure your husband wouldn't want you to stop enjoying life. He would want you to be happy. You need to try and go on. I hope you do. Take baby steps at first and increase them with time. It will get easier.

Email   IP Logged
Denise_131467
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #19 - Feb 5th, 2013, 10:59pm

I'm a little confused as to why cards that have been approved long ago, and have been good sellers for me, have now been disapproved.  Specifically my over the rainbow bridge card.  This card meant a lot to me, as it featured my cat that passed away.  It broke my heart to see this card taken down.  cry  Did someone complain about it?  This was very upsetting to me.  

Thank you

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #20 - Feb 7th, 2013, 4:57pm

Quote from Denise_131467 on Feb 5th, 2013, 10:59pm:
I'm a little confused as to why cards that have been approved long ago, and have been good sellers for me, have now been disapproved.  Specifically my over the rainbow bridge card.  This card meant a lot to me, as it featured my cat that passed away.  It broke my heart to see this card taken down.  cry  Did someone complain about it?  This was very upsetting to me.  

Thank you

Back in December 2011 we announced the Submission Guidelines, please see here on the forum:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/forum/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1311637326

Which shared this:
The review team will begin to apply these standards to newly submitted cards.  No cards will be grandfathered in.  GCU will also begin weeding through existing cards and saying “no thank you” to those deemed not marketable.  Ultimately the direction is for new artists to submit sample work for evaluation before opening a GCU storefront.  

Since the review team and the reviewers that are doing the "weeding" efforts do not have access to sales data we have offered to artists who feel a card has been culled with significant sales justifying a second look by GCU Admin to contact us to let us know.

The significant sales indicators that we look for are:  Recency, Relevancy and Frequency.

If you'd like us to look into your cat sympathy card please with the pid# and we're happy to look into it for you.

Email   IP Logged
Chris_199061
GCU Newbies

Reply #21 - Feb 9th, 2013, 1:25am

Thank you, this was very helpful  Smiley

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.