Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Feedback forum - idea from the letter to GCU threa (Read 830 times)
Patricia_131413
artist

Feedback forum - idea from the letter to GCU threa
Jan 12th, 2013, 1:15pm

On Facebook I have started and I belong to different groups - now GROUPS are different than pages - some of these groups are open to anyone - and I recently started a special one for a class I took part in on line - now this group is closed and SECRET  - and you must be a member of the group to see it and post in it -  

I could set a similar thing up for GCU - once it is set up anyone that wants to join would have to message the other members of the group (there would be no in charge person) any member can invite or add someone to the group - but it would be a secret group meaning that no one outside of the forum/artists on GCU that know about would be able to stumble across it - so artists could post pictures of WIP cards, or ideas for verse and help each other out -  

You must have a facebook personal page and if I was to add people they have to be on my friends list - ( haven't found a work around for that) BUT I do have a FB profile just for my store - https://www.facebook.com/SerenityShoppeCard

Patti  Smiley

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.