Pages: 1 2 
brushes (Read 4869 times)
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Re: brushes
Reply #15 - Nov 18th, 2012, 8:44am

Quote from Cheryl_200935 on Nov 18th, 2012, 8:07am:
When I note the brushes creator do I put it in Artist notes or Reviewer's notes.

Both - The Artist's Notes to credit the artist (no URL or links) and in the Reviewers Notes with a link to where you got them and the TOU.

Email   IP Logged
Terri_138640
artist

Re: brushes
Reply #16 - Nov 27th, 2012, 9:51am

Smiley  I tend to go looking for the brush creator outside of brusheezy for terms.  I use Hawksmonte too and am relieved that one is so easy    http://hawksmont.com/blog/photoshop-brushes-terms-of-use/    

Others are harder because one doesn't know at all, or you find conflicting info. I try and put the name SOMEWHERE. Artist credits, on the card or at least on my website. I prefer ones specify they don't need anything for commercial use: not because I'd mind adding credit or paying for the license, but because so often I try and contact for terms and never get an answer.

I do wish they would tell you on sites like brusheezy or deviantart on the actual brush page, I don't want to assume but I also don't want to hunt.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.