Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

approved cards (Read 5926 times)
SHIRLEY_196073
GCU Newbies

approved cards
Sep 26th, 2012, 5:23am

Roll Eyes undecided      when cards are approved where do they go?   I have had 44 approved cards but they are no where to be found...what happen?     Can someone give me a clue?
Thanks so much.

Email   IP Logged
Terry_151326
artist

Re: approved cards
Reply #1 - Sep 26th, 2012, 5:53am

Your approved cards go into your store but there is no link showing for your store.  

it has been a long time since I started my store and I forget the process but I am sure
someone with a lot more knoledge will reply with that info soon.

Terry

Email   IP Logged
Susan_142450
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Sep 26th, 2012, 7:50am

i don't see a storefront for you....
maybe start here?  
if you already did theses steps you'll have to to try contacting an admin like Mindy in the forum GCU Support

http://www.gcuwiki.com/createstore.html

Email   IP Logged
Card_Review_Team
artist

Reply #3 - Sep 26th, 2012, 8:13am

Shirley,

Your cards are in your private gallery, which can be seen here: http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/SMAKS_private
Please see the reviewer's notes for the reasons your cards were approved into your private gallery. The reviewer's notes can be found on the approval emails and the manage cards section.

Regards,
Reviewer 443

Email   IP Logged
Kimberly_205113
GCU Newbies

Reply #4 - Nov 10th, 2012, 1:55pm

I have a storefront, but though the sideline says two cards have been approved, they're not showing up anywhere. I'm pretty web-savvy but I confess I find this site a little difficult to navigate at times. I have a total of 13 cards. One is a fast track. One is private, and shows up in my private gallery. But there are 11 others. The sideline looks like this:  

To Date ...
   Cards Sold:      0
   Reviewed:      0
   Earnings:      $0.00

Past 60 Days ...
   Store visits:      1
   Card clicks:      0

Card Images ...
   Pending:      8
     Submitted:      8
     Fast Track:      0
     Resubmitted:      0
     Held:      0
   Returned for Edits:      0
   Approved:      2
   Declined:      0

So only 8 submitted and pending? There are 11... when I go to manage cards, all 11 say submitted and pending. And no approved cards show up anywhere, private or public gallery.  

Is there anyone that can explain it to me?

Email   IP Logged
Kimberly_205113
GCU Newbies

Reply #5 - Nov 10th, 2012, 1:56pm

Okay. I definitely have a store, but my link isn't showing up either.  Sad

Email   IP Logged
Kimberly_205113
GCU Newbies

Reply #6 - Nov 10th, 2012, 1:58pm

Here's the link to my store:

http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/kimsyswhimsies

Don't know why it's not showing up, unless it's because no cards are there yet...

Email   IP Logged
Lj_135293
Gold Member
artist

Reply #7 - Nov 10th, 2012, 2:12pm

Kimberly,  you need to go 'activate' your private gallery so that the people you send links to for that area for custom requests and such can see them.  You do this in your settings area.  I think settings - layout.  Not positive but look around in your manage store area and you will find it.  

Also,  I have read on the forums that some stores are having a glitch on the showing your store name link in the forums and they are working on fixing it.  There is a forum post you can add your name to the list of others having that happen too so the site programmers can find it easier to fix for you.  Do a search in the area above on this page and you will find it.  

As far as the other stuff you posted about the cards - amounts - pending etc.  I do not know.  I think someone will chime in to aid you though soon.   Good luck!   Smiley

The Lj Maxx Greeting Card Store:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/LjMaxx
Email   IP Logged
Kimberly_205113
GCU Newbies

Reply #8 - Nov 10th, 2012, 2:26pm

I'll check that out, thanks so much!  

Email   IP Logged
Kimberly_205113
GCU Newbies

Reply #9 - Nov 10th, 2012, 2:50pm

So I guess I made a huge mistake. Sad I had set my store URL, but then changed it to something else. Now I've just read that you can't change it, that once it's set it's set. Why does it allow the change then? I did change it back, but I'm wondering if there's any way to fix it now. Ugh! I should have read everything first.

Email   IP Logged
Kimberly_205113
GCU Newbies

Reply #10 - Nov 11th, 2012, 7:03pm

Can anyone please tell me if that can be fixed?

Email   IP Logged
Kimberly_205113
GCU Newbies

Reply #11 - Nov 25th, 2012, 6:09pm

Well, I have to say I'm less than impressed with GCU. Very little response to anything I post in the forums, none of my cards have been approved... all but one, that was rejected, are still "pending" even after weeks, and no help in response to the email I sent to support. I can understand how someone would feel very disappointed in this venture.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.