You must login or register to post.

Uploading 5 images (Read 1344 times)
Mike_191084
GCU Newbies

Uploading 5 images
May 8th, 2012, 4:52pm

Sorry, somehow this got double-posted!

Hi-

I was wondering after you've uploaded (up to) 5 card images, how soon can you upload 5 more? I searched a bit but couldn't find any info on it. My store's empty and I've got to start stocking the shelves  Smiley

Thanks, Mike

Email   IP Logged
Penny_134243
Gold Member
artist

Re: Uploading 5 images
Reply #1 - May 8th, 2012, 4:59pm

Quote from Mike_191084 on May 8th, 2012, 4:52pm:
Sorry, somehow this got double-posted!

Hi-

I was wondering after you've uploaded (up to) 5 card images, how soon can you upload 5 more? I searched a bit but couldn't find any info on it. My store's empty and I've got to start stocking the shelves  Smiley

Thanks, Mike

You can upload more images immediately.  And you don't have to keep storing your images after your cards are submitted, unless you plan to use the same images again.  I usually delete my images shortly after submitting them as cards.

Hope this helps!

Penny Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Elizabeth_137795
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - May 8th, 2012, 5:10pm

Oh yes....keep uploading and creating as many cards as you want. There is no limit. Can't wait to see your store as it fills up.

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #3 - May 8th, 2012, 7:29pm

To further clarify - after you upload and create your cards, there will be a review process which can be up to 2-weeks before they will show up in your store.

So, as the ladies have said, you can continue to create every day and before you know it your store will begin to populate!

Be sure and review the great video tutorials in the wiki and the submission guidelines, both can save you save time in the long run.

Good luck!  

Email   IP Logged
Mike_191084
GCU Newbies

Reply #4 - May 8th, 2012, 9:55pm

Thanks!!!

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.