Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Feedback my card please. Tunnel of love: admits 2 (Read 1030 times)
Jessica_186702
GCU Newbies

Feedback my card please. Tunnel of love: admits 2
May 2nd, 2012, 3:21pm

Do you think this is a good Invitation card?

A fun, flirty and romantic way to invite someone into your heart with an invitation to a special date. Perfect for Anyone single or committed. Let he/she know that only two hearts are admitted into the tunnel of love. Your love.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Email   IP Logged
Ramelle_149580
Gold Member
artist

Re: Feedback my card please. Tunnel of love: admit
Reply #1 - May 2nd, 2012, 3:57pm

The card sounds very cute and creative, but I don't think anyone looking for a romantic card would ever look in the Invitation category. Search the categories for a more appropriate one (Valentine, Thinking of You, etc.) and then I think you'll have a winner.
Best wishes for your new card store.
Ramelle

Email   IP Logged
Randall_140313
Gold Member
artist

Re: Feedback my card please. Tunnel of love: admit
Reply #2 - May 3rd, 2012, 12:56am

Jessica,

There is a subcategory under the 'Invitations' category called 'Date/Be my Date' and if your card was worded properly with your concept or idea of entering the 'tunnel of love' then you could possibly put it there.

The categories and use of keywords is very matter of fact and logical in manner here at GCU.  Trying to think in an abstract manner or in regard to inferences in regard to choosing a category won't work.  If you have to stop and think that it could be in this category or that category, then it probably won't work in those as the category system is very straight forward - it is what it is!  

It took me a while to catch on and I think for most all artists on eof the hardest parts of creating a card here.  One suggestion which seems to make complete sense is to first select a category, then design and write your verse accordingly instead of creating then trying to find a category the card or concept fits into.

I was going to jump in with Ramelle thinking that this would fit better in the Occasions category, but then saw the 'Date/Be my Date' subcategory there and could see that this concept might fit there.

Best creating, Randy

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.