Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Loco logo (Read 1605 times)
Karen_137659
artist

Loco logo
Jan 1st, 2012, 5:35pm

Happy new Year everyone. Hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday. I wasn't as active as i wanted to be this past holiday... we relocated, and I don't recommend moving around the holidays. I was surprised I did as many sales as I did considering the chaos. Anyway I still for some reason can not get my logo to span the entire space in the header. It's currently at 9000x3849 pixels. How much bigger does it need to be?? Any suggestions?

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Re: Loco logo
Reply #1 - Jan 1st, 2012, 6:21pm

Your store BANNER at the top of the page should be no larger than 950x150 and needs to be created with those dimensions in order to fit properly.

Any bigger will not only be a poor fit but will cause issues loading your store front.

Hope this helps and welcome back!

Email   IP Logged
Karen_137659
artist

Reply #2 - Jan 2nd, 2012, 6:32am

Thanks Doreen, I will try that again, but what else am I missing? It should be in pixels not inches, right?

Email   IP Logged
Karen_137659
artist

Reply #3 - Jan 2nd, 2012, 6:38am

Never mind, I see the light now, DOY!, thanks again Doreen.

Email   IP Logged
Karen_131257
artist

Reply #4 - Jan 9th, 2013, 6:40pm

Hi Karen
It took me a lot of tries before I got my logo to look right. I like yours, the colour is nice. I also like the new cause, I too am about to change the causes for my cards, I have recently started a cage bird sanctuary in my home and will be using the income from my bird cards for this, the cards with my Dalmatian on will continue to raise funds for the PDSA. Good luck with your fund raising
Karen

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.