Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Wow!  Fast reviewers today... (Read 1015 times)
Jane_144775
Ex Member

Wow!  Fast reviewers today...
Jun 13th, 2011, 1:22pm

While I was still making my last card it was approved before I got the inside verse done!!! Huh  It was posted as approved before I finished!  It was a fast tracked one too but I didn't know one could be approved before you finish it.  Oh well, happy it's on and just hope the inside verse is in it as well  Wink

IP Logged
Peggy_137160
Gold Member
artist

Re: Wow!  Fast reviewers today...
Reply #1 - Jun 13th, 2011, 1:35pm

If it's your anniversary card, the inside verse is there (and nicely done, I might add)!

Email   IP Logged
SunAtNight_145914
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Jun 13th, 2011, 1:47pm

The same happened to me last week. I learned that artists should have their inner verse in tip top shape before even creating the card.

Email   IP Logged
Joan_135833
Gold Member
artist

Reply #3 - Jun 13th, 2011, 1:55pm

Quote from Jane_144775 on Jun 13th, 2011, 1:22pm:
While I was still making my last card it was approved before I got the inside verse done!!! Huh  It was posted as approved before I finished!  It was a fast tracked one too but I didn't know one could be approved before you finish it.  Oh well, happy it's on and just hope the inside verse is in it as well  Wink

It's beautiful, inside and out - but surely you meant to say "One" on the cover. So sorry! I looked very closely a couple of times to be certain I was seeing what I thought was there... I hope it won't be too annoying to fix. You can upload the corrected version and substitute it by means of the "change image" function in Manage Cards. All the best.

Email   IP Logged
Jane_144775
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jun 13th, 2011, 2:29pm

Oooo, thank  you Joan for seeing the correction and thank you Peggy, SunatNight and Joan for your replies Wink  I was making strawberry jam over the weekend and the strawberries were so pretty that I had to make some cards with them!   Wink

IP Logged
Cathy_151407
artist

Reply #5 - Jun 13th, 2011, 3:02pm

I was trying to keep ahead of the reviewers, but they are so fast, I am falling behind.

Email   IP Logged
Randall_140313
Gold Member
artist

Reply #6 - Jun 13th, 2011, 5:40pm

Well shucksy-darn for lack of knowing any four letter words!   Shocked

I'd better get my groove on and start creating some cards while the reviewers are in high gear!   Grin Grin Grin

I usually type the inside verse in my artist notes first, then copy before I go to the inside verse editor and all I have to do is paste and align if required so the reviewers would have to awfully fast to beat me.   Grin

Awesome to hear they're caught up.  Could be with summer a lot of artists are out on vacation.  Kids getting out of school for summer and less time to create new cards.  Whatever the reason, it's great news!

Best always, Randy

Email   IP Logged
Jane_144775
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jun 13th, 2011, 6:48pm

Thank you again, error is fixed  Wink and I will be double-checking before I finish a card.  I'm thrilled that the reviewers are so quick right now and I'm getting my rear in gear too  

IP Logged
Nadine_142067
artist

Reply #8 - Jun 13th, 2011, 10:41pm

Nicely done, Jane.
 Cool

Email   IP Logged
Jane_144775
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jun 14th, 2011, 5:01am

Thank you for the approvals  Smiley  A little disturbed this morning though.  I check my email as I always do and see that I have a "returned for edit" on a card so I open it and it's the one I corrected last night with the word "once" instead of one.  So it's approved before it's finished and then once I correct it, it's replaced by the incorrect one and asked to be corrected.  What is going on with GCU right now??  Honestly, once a card has been approved I think they should leave it alone!   Just my miffed opionion this lovely morning  Wink

IP Logged
Card_Review_Team
artist

Reply #10 - Jun 14th, 2011, 6:36am

Hi Jane,
Mystery solved!
It appears you submitted a second fast track version of this card after the original had been approved.  
It is the second submitted card that you saw returned to you for edits this morning.  

Reviewer 758

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.