Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Sell This Card (Read 603 times)
A_154782
GCU Newbies
artist

Sell This Card
Jun 11th, 2011, 9:24am

"Copy and paste this code below to your website or blog to link to this card on GCU. You will earn 50 cents for each card sold through this link."

I just wondered if anyone had more info on how this worked. If I buy a card through my own link for it (on a blog) do I get the additional 50 cents, or is it only if someone else does?

Does the money you make selling cards show up in a different place then Card Sold Earnings?

Sorry if this is stuff already discussed, I was having difficulty finding info,

thanks you guys : )

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Re: Sell This Card
Reply #1 - Jun 11th, 2011, 9:44am

Hi,

I'm on the run with a custom request at the moment, but thought this might give you some of the answers you seek because the widgets and sell this card features are basically the same.

http://gcucommunity.com/2011/05/20/guest-blog-doreen-erhardt-profiting-from-the- gcu-widget/

Post any further questions here and I'm sure someone will answer them toot-sweet!   Grin

Email   IP Logged
A_154782
GCU Newbies
artist

Re: Sell This Card
Reply #2 - Jun 11th, 2011, 9:47am

thank you : )

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.