Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Stored Images (Read 968 times)
Lynne_131303
artist

Stored Images
Dec 9th, 2010, 8:39am

Hi...I've asked this question a couple of times already (a while ago) and have never gotten a response (unless I missed it). I had several uploaded images stored in the "Create a Card" section, but most have disappeared!? Are they gone forever?
 Huh Lynne

Email   IP Logged
Lj_135293
Gold Member
artist

Re: Stored Images
Reply #1 - Dec 9th, 2010, 8:57am

I think so Lynne.  I do not think they store our images in any form here.  Except the cards digitally seen-shown in our stores.  I think they would have to be re-uploaded again.   Wonder why they are not there?  Perhaps a "delete all" by accident?

The Lj Maxx Greeting Card Store:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/LjMaxx
Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Re: Stored Images
Reply #2 - Dec 9th, 2010, 2:26pm

Quote from Lynne_131303 on Dec 9th, 2010, 8:39am:
Hi...I've asked this question a couple of times already (a while ago) and have never gotten a response (unless I missed it). I had several uploaded images stored in the "Create a Card" section, but most have disappeared!? Are they gone forever?
Huh Lynne

We don't remove stored images from your Create a Card section.  It has been asked many times before if it is ok for you to remove them and the answer is Yes.  Due to many artists doing so we did add the "delete all" images function that LJ mentioned.

Please let us know if we need to look into this deeper.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.