Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Tomorrow is Talk Like a Pirate Day (Read 1820 times)
Rita_140577
artist

Tomorrow is Talk Like a Pirate Day
Sep 18th, 2010, 11:53am

Hey everyone...on my blog for tomorrow I've used the "sell this card" feature to show off some Talk Like a Pirate Day cards.  I found card by myself, Sensual Moments, Susan Alison, gravityx9, and aura2000.  Did I miss anyone?  If you have a Pirate Day card I've missed please let me know so I can include you.

http://rita-ballantyne.blogspot.com/

Email   IP Logged
Sue_132963
Gold Member
artist

Re: Tomorrow is Talk Like a Pirate Day
Reply #1 - Sep 18th, 2010, 7:12pm

Hi Rita!  Another Pirate theme, how wonderful!  I have eight Pirate cards.  Some are invitations, some thank you, some for Birthday--some of these are for Halloween, some Christmas and some just Happy Birthday Cards.  If you have the time and space, I'd love for you to use some of mine.
To make it a little easier for you, here are the links to 8 of my cards:
Happy Birthday:  www.greetingcarduniverse.com/shopping/zoom.asp?pid=145785&5w=1&ref=detai ls_large_view
Invitation to BD Party:  www.greetingcarduniverse.com/shopping/zoom.asp?pid=688865&5w=1&ref=detai ls_large_view
Matching Thank you:  www.greetingcarduniverse.com/shopping/zoom.asp?pid=688862&5w=1&ref=detai ls_large_view
Invitation to BD Party:  www.greetingcarduniverse.com/shopping/zoom.asp?pid=688857&5w=1&ref=detai ls_large_view
Matching Thank you:  www.greetingcarduniverse.com/shopping/zoom.asp?pid=688859&5w=1&ref=detai ls_large_view
Halloween: www.greetingcarduniverse.com/shopping/zoom.asp?pid=241834&5w=1&ref=detai ls_large_view
Halloween Party Invitation:  www.greetingcarduniverse.com/shopping/zoom.asp?pid=241830&5w=1&ref=detai ls_large_view
Christmas:  www.greetingcarduniverse.com/shopping/zoom.asp?pid=315098&5w=1&ref=detai ls_large_view
Thanks so much for asking!
I'm working on a lens but I'm not too fast... slow learner... old dog~new trick.   Roll Eyes  But I'm excited to do it and think that the more of us involved can only help all of GCU.  
Thanks again, Rita!

Email   IP Logged
Rita_140577
artist

Reply #2 - Sep 19th, 2010, 11:54am

Ended up with some major computer problems last night, but I did get a couple of those cards up there... feel free to check out the blog and leave a comment if you'd like.

http://rita-ballantyne.blogspot.com/

Computer problems fixed and now I'm going to work on some new designs, maybe update my Squidoo lens,  look into the possibility of a Hub page, and also take a look at WordPress....too much to do and not enough hours in a day...lol

Email   IP Logged
Sue_142158
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #3 - Sep 19th, 2010, 1:37pm

Nice Job Rita!    And thank you from the bottom of my heart, for posting our beloved Red Skelton's pledge of allegiance!  kiss kiss :-

Email   IP Logged
Sue_132963
Gold Member
artist

Reply #4 - Sep 19th, 2010, 1:42pm

Great job Rita!  And thanks so much for using my pirates!   kiss  I am honored.

Email   IP Logged
Rita_140577
artist

Reply #5 - Sep 19th, 2010, 3:13pm

Thank you and you're welcome....  I'm beginning to like this blogging thing so I've started yet another one.  The new one will begin tomorrow and will be all about having the Christmas spirit every day of the year...and of course it will be plugging GCU cards, my GCU shop and my Zazzle shops.  In my first post I've suggested that readers should check out GCU for custom Christmas cards and I've shown a very small selection of cards available.  (since I don't have any readers yet I figure it's not going to generate much activity, but hopefully as the readership grows I'll be able to do a lot more "networking")

If any of you are bloggers, please check it out tomorrow and tell me what you think.

http://dailychristmasspirit.blogspot.com/

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.