Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

BOC image didn't change (Read 986 times)
Tom_133317
Gold Member
artist

BOC image didn't change
Nov 13th, 2009, 2:27pm

FYI:  I changed my artist profile image, heck, a week or more ago to the gray square one you see in my store and in the forums, but I just noticed the BOC still shows the old image on all my cards including the newest ones.

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Re: BOC image didn't change
Reply #1 - Nov 13th, 2009, 4:02pm

Let me know if it's showing the new image now.  Did you go to the Back of Card Credits Editor page and save the changes?  

I'm going to check with the programming team to see if they can update the back of the card when artists change their images on the Artist Profile page.  

Shaun

Email   IP Logged
Tom_133317
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Nov 13th, 2009, 11:25pm

Ah, no I did not do a separate "resave" on the BOC credits editor page as I assumed that changing the artist image would be all that was needed.  Is the proceedure to do both?  If so, perhaps a large note on the profile page, otherwise I'd recommend it be automatic when the artist changes their profile image.

It now shows so someone there did do something for me ... thank you.

Email   IP Logged
Cynthia_136824
artist

Reply #3 - Nov 14th, 2009, 9:27pm

Huh Shaun,

I changed mine DAYS AGO too.....still showing old one though!   I did everything that you told Tom to do too!  But,......still showing the old one!   Just letting you know, that I am having that problem too!
   Thanks for looking into it,
         Cindy

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.