You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 2 
Photo Cards (Read 3712 times)
Kathy_131728
Gold Member
artist

Re: Photo Cards
Reply #15 - Nov 13th, 2009, 5:13pm

Thank you for the approvals!  Also thanks for featuring one of my cards on the home page.
Kathy Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Jacqueline_132594
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #16 - Nov 13th, 2009, 5:29pm

First of all thanks for the quick approvals...

I have a question though.

Several of the cards have a suggestion that some elements are very close to the card edge. I can correct this and re-upload the image, but I don't think I can just replace an already approved card.  

So do I upload corrected image and re-submit as a new card and delete the older version that already has approval? Or is there some way I can switch images on it?

edit...Never mind...just discovered I can change an image on an approved card Smiley

Jackie

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #17 - Nov 13th, 2009, 6:11pm

Jacqueline,

Yes you can change the image on an already approved card without going through approvals again.  Upload the fixed image. Then go to your Manage cards section, bring up the card and there is a Replace Image link at the bottom of the card image.  Choose the new image, save the changes and you are done.  There is often a delay of up to 24-hours for the new image to show correctly in your Manage cards listing, but once you have swapped the image it is done at GCU's end.

Email   IP Logged
Jacqueline_132594
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #18 - Nov 13th, 2009, 6:23pm

Hi Doreen, thanks for replying. I had just discovered this, which helps a lot. I thought I might have to redo all.  

One problem I did encounter is for a card that was not approved and was needing an edit. I did the edit (replaced the card front) with more border space, but the re-submit...fast track link disappeared when I saved the changes. So am posting the ID number here again as I can't access the fast track link either for it.

Jackie

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.