Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

What is Up with Site 11/13? (Read 2041 times)
Damyon_138209
artist

What is Up with Site 11/13?
Nov 13th, 2009, 5:08am

Pages are screwy.  Tried to login from forum (Guests Welcome or Login)and couldn't see login area.  Couldn't get to http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com from link on forum page.  Click  on the logo and just refreshes forum page.  Whazup?

Email   IP Logged
Catherine_136771
artist

Re: What is Up with Site 11/13?
Reply #1 - Nov 13th, 2009, 5:48am

Check out the thread in GCU Support of "Help I'm stuck in the forum."  A lot of people can't get out of the forum, including me.

Email   IP Logged
Monica_138175
artist

Reply #2 - Nov 13th, 2009, 5:59am

I can't get out of the forum, either  undecided

Email   IP Logged
Cynthia_136824
artist

Reply #3 - Nov 13th, 2009, 6:08am

SmileyHI!

I too,  have been experiencing strange page happenings!  Mine started yesterday.  Actually, MY problems started at one of the other sites, ( Birthday-Reminders.com ), the "all paper greeting cards" page,- when I clicked on a chosen category to go to, a full solid page of code looking stuff came up instead, ( like someone had just laid on their keyboard pushing anything and everything till it filled the page) Shocked!
 Shocked I had never seen anything like that before!  after several attempts, I finally got into the category I wanted! Huh Huh Huh Huh
After that, I had trouble in the forum here,  I couldn't go anywhere else after I logged in.  I finally just had to close my page out and start over! Roll Eyes  Several things I clicked on, on the home page, brought the home page back up again?  
 Just wanted to let ya know, in case anyone else is having these issues too!
Cindy

Email   IP Logged
JULIE_134623
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #4 - Nov 13th, 2009, 6:36am

YaY! me too, can't get out of the forum  undecided

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #5 - Nov 13th, 2009, 9:47am

we're looking into the "stuck in the forum" issues.  For now please type in www.greetingcarduniverse.com to get back to the home page.  

Shaun

Email   IP Logged
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Reply #6 - Nov 13th, 2009, 10:05am

Quote from Cynthia_136824 on Nov 13th, 2009, 6:08am:

SmileyHI!

I too,  have been experiencing strange page happenings!  Mine started yesterday.  Actually, MY problems started at one of the other sites, ( Birthday-Reminders.com ), the "all paper greeting cards" page,- when I clicked on a chosen category to go to, a full solid page of code looking stuff came up instead, ( like someone had just laid on their keyboard pushing anything and everything till it filled the page) Shocked!
Shocked I had never seen anything like that before!  after several attempts, I finally got into the category I wanted! Huh Huh Huh Huh
After that, I had trouble in the forum here,  I couldn't go anywhere else after I logged in.  I finally just had to close my page out and start over! Roll Eyes  Several things I clicked on, on the home page, brought the home page back up again?
Just wanted to let ya know, in case anyone else is having these issues too!
Cindy

Hi Cindy,
When you were on Birthday-Reminders.com do you recall what categories you were trying to access when you ran into this issue?  

Shaun

Email   IP Logged
Cynthia_136824
artist

Reply #7 - Nov 13th, 2009, 6:46pm

SmileyHi Shaun!

I looked at A LOT OF STUFF YESTERDAY!!  Birthday Calendar, date boxx ect....,  But...I believe the first time it happened was.....   Birthday - family relation - aunt,  Then....Anniversary - aunt and uncle.  Hope that helps.
Cindy

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.