Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Store Report Problems (Read 42979 times)
Sandy_132125
artist

Re: Store Report Problems
Reply #30 - Jun 16th, 2010, 9:16am

cryThis morning I have a card listed as sold with $0.00 income cry cry

Email   IP Logged
Rosalie_136698
Gold Member
artist

Reply #31 - Jul 14th, 2010, 12:55pm

Hi Shaun,

I've noticed that my card sales have gone up in the last few days, however, the sales column is not showing any sales.  It that a glitch they are still working on??    Rosie Cards

Email   IP Logged
Mary__137064
Gold Member
artist

Reply #32 - Jul 18th, 2010, 8:34am

Shaun, My store's arrange gallery function seems  not to be working.  I have arrange the gallery several times, saved my changes and still some did not take after several days of waiting.

Thank you for your expertise and efforts

and have a good day!

Bright

Bright's Greeting Card Boutique:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/Bright
Email   IP Logged
Mary__137064
Gold Member
artist

Reply #33 - Sep 8th, 2010, 5:51pm

Shaun, two of my recently dubbed featured cards are not showing up in the featured cards area, even though they are not new anymore, and have been up in my gallery for over a week.  Hmmmm.

TIA,
Bright

Email   IP Logged
Cynthia_143112
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #34 - Sep 23rd, 2010, 5:51am

I have changed my profile photo and it shows up changed on my comments but not on my store. Just don't know what to do. cindy

Email   IP Logged
Robert_136464
artist

Reply #35 - Oct 22nd, 2010, 9:16pm

Email for Sale Notifications

I haven't been receiving my emails when I make a sale...? I get the forum update notices but not the emails for sales...is anyone else having that issue?

It's been awhile now and I'd like to know where these cards are going.... undecided

Thanks!

Email   IP Logged
Mary__137064
Gold Member
artist

Reply #36 - Jun 23rd, 2011, 2:26pm

Shaun, my facebook app connection does not connect.  Can you please check that out?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000099851165

bright

Email   IP Logged
Mary__137064
Gold Member
artist

no browse column for uploading and creating cards
Reply #37 - Jun 29th, 2011, 8:28am

HelP!

Email   IP Logged
Paul_133086
artist

Reply #38 - Jul 22nd, 2011, 6:28pm

I visited my store as if I were shopping, and when I clicked on the "Large View", nothing happened. Is this just a temporary glitch?

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #39 - Aug 1st, 2011, 6:36pm

The entire site, all stores are not showing cards or all the cards when a store category is clicked on.  I reported this earlier from my store, but I was just trying to look through another artist's storefront and when I searched for something in their store it said there were 20,000 results (which is wrong of course) and showed me NOTHING page after page after page.

This really needs to be looked into, it's been more than 24-hours and this is the view customers are seeing when they click on our storefront categories.

Email   IP Logged
Leonilde_137327
artist

My store does not work properly
Reply #40 - Sep 9th, 2011, 9:41am

Dear GCU Support Team,

My store is not showing the cards properly and navigate it is a nightmare Sad  It is quite disappointing ...  the cards do not show up in the categories.

Example: I click on Invitations>Wedding Attendants/Bridal Party> Walk me Down the Aisle?  
While on the side bar, it says I have 14 cards, once you click this link it shows zero cards  cry   none, nada.......  

This is just a simple example. The majority of  the links to specific categories show  just one or two cards.  Shocked I imagine the disappointment of the customers. This is not at all a friendly navigation.

Could you please, check up why my store does not work properly? Please, help fix this problem!  
Thanks
Leonilde

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Re: My store does not work properly
Reply #41 - Sep 9th, 2011, 10:21am

Quote from Leonilde_137327 on Sep 9th, 2011, 9:41am:
Dear GCU Support Team,

My store is not showing the cards properly and navigate it is a nightmare Sad  It is quite disappointing ...  the cards do not show up in the categories.

Example: I click on Invitations>Wedding Attendants/Bridal Party> Walk me Down the Aisle?
While on the side bar, it says I have 14 cards, once you click this link it shows zero cards  cry   none, nada.......

This is just a simple example. The majority of  the links to specific categories show  just one or two cards.  Shocked I imagine the disappointment of the customers. This is not at all a friendly navigation.

Could you please, check up why my store does not work properly? Please, help fix this problem!
Thanks
Leonilde

Hi Leonilde,

Just so you don't think it's a bug that is only effecting you . . . this has been around off and on for over a month on my store and I know they are working on it.  It's very persistent apparently  Angry

Email   IP Logged
Leonilde_137327
artist

Reply #42 - Sep 12th, 2011, 6:36pm

Quote from Doreen_137017 on Sep 9th, 2011, 10:21am:
Dear GCU Support Team,

Thanks
Leonilde

Hi Leonilde,

Just so you don't think it's a bug that is only effecting you . . . this has been around off and on for over a month on my store and I know they are working on it.  It's very persistent apparently  Angry

-------------------
Hi Doreen!
Thank you for giving me some idea of what is going on.   Smiley  
I have noticed this horrible navigation already for a while, but I was hoping that it would be fixed. As nothing happened, I finally reacted, but I have not seen any improvement yet.  I can imagine that someone less familiarized with the site will be totally discouraged by the lack of cards once they click on the categories. That is not good for GCU and the artists affected by this abnormality.
Leonilde

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #43 - Sep 12th, 2011, 6:53pm

Quote from Leonilde_137327 on Sep 12th, 2011, 6:36pm:
Quote from Doreen_137017 on Sep 9th, 2011, 10:21am:
Dear GCU Support Team,

Thanks
Leonilde

Hi Leonilde,

-------------------
Hi Doreen!
Thank you for giving me some idea of what is going on.   Smiley
I have noticed this horrible navigation already for a while, but I was hoping that it would be fixed. As nothing happened, I finally reacted, but I have not seen any improvement yet.  I can imagine that someone less familiarized with the site will be totally discouraged by the lack of cards once they click on the categories. That is not good for GCU and the artists affected by this abnormality.
Leonilde

Hi Leonilde,

Yup . . . it's still an issue for me too.  Though my Birthday category is close to being accurate, I checked them all after reading your post and my invitations which should be 270+ is 0
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/community/store.asp?store_id=2686&CGID=5 5&num=

SHAUN . . . WE NEED YOU AGAIN  Grin

I'm guessing this issue has something to do with all the problems the sub-galleries had and in correcting those (which I've haven't set up yet) it has caused some little nasty bugs in other category areas of our stores.

Email   IP Logged
Donna_156115
artist

Reply #44 - Sep 14th, 2011, 10:05am

I haven't been able to upload anything since last night around 10:00...I tried just a few minutes ago and still can't upload any pictures..Is anyone else having this problem? I'll try again in a couple hours...

Thanks ,
 Donna Collins

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.