Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 
Store Report Problems (Read 43074 times)
Jamie_474782
GCU Newbies

Re: Store Report Problems
Reply #120 - May 5th, 2019, 10:13pm

I'm sorry yes I was talking about testomonies not card review. I know at least to customers that filled out testomonies on each card they purchased and have not received them. Just would like to know why I have not received a single testomony from any of the cards I have sold. Just searching for some answers. Thank you for your time.

Montana Design Studio 62 designs by Jamie:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/montanadesignstudio62
Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #121 - May 6th, 2019, 7:18am

Customer testimonies DO NOT show on your storefront, they show on the GCU homepage at the bottom. There is a small link on the top right bar of that Testimonial section, which says 'more' - click that to go backwards through them.

Email   IP Logged
Jamie_474782
GCU Newbies

Reply #122 - May 6th, 2019, 9:32pm

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I went thur all ( all the way back to march when I made my first sale) the testomonies and they did not appear there either. So if the testimonies never appear on your store then why is there a testomony section on my store front. The two customer that sent their testomonies for all the cards they purchased. One being my sister and the other being my best friend. A total of 12 cards and they put in their comments on everyone of the cards but their comments don't appear anywhere?  Sorry just alittle confused about how all this works. Thank you again

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #123 - May 7th, 2019, 7:20am

Quote from Jamie_474782 on May 6th, 2019, 9:32pm:
Thank you for taking the time to respond. I went thur all ( all the way back to march when I made my first sale) the testomonies and they did not appear there either. So if the testimonies never appear on your store then why is there a testomony section on my store front. The two customer that sent their testomonies for all the cards they purchased. One being my sister and the other being my best friend. A total of 12 cards and they put in their comments on everyone of the cards but their comments don't appear anywhere?  Sorry just alittle confused about how all this works. Thank you again

I understand your frustration. Smiley  It's been a long time for me since I had to remember this, but hopefully I'll get it right.

- There are testimonies for our storefronts - those have to be approved by you, I think. You'll see any awaiting your approval on your Administrative Settings page.  These are not a per card testimonial. You need to turn this module ON in your store front. You do that by choosing Look & Design drop down, Store Layout & Content, then checking the box that says Testimonials.

I just sent you one, so you should see it and be able to approve it.

- Then there are per card ratings. On the 3d view of each card in the public marketplace, there is an 'other' showing Favorites and Ratings. These ratings can be see only by visiting each card in your manage card area, if there is a rating on one of your cards, you can click on it and read the comment too if there was one left.

I just left a rating and comment on your PID 1567734 - so you can see what that looks like.

- Lastly, there is the customer testimonials on the GCU homepage. Those may not have them all. It depends what your friends and family actually did. Most likely they 'reviewed their purchase' which is an email that comes to the buyer. Those we the artists may not ever see, some become testimonials on the page you looked through, others don't. There are many thousands of cards sold every week, I'm guessing there is an algorithm that chooses and/or rotates those customer comments.

There are no other options. Your buyers did one of those three things. If it's one of the first two, you'll find them. But, my guess is, since they made purchases, they did the last of the three and you may never see those, but believe they are there. Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Jamie_474782
GCU Newbies

Reply #124 - May 7th, 2019, 2:31pm

Thank you for your info I just thought it was something that I was doing wrong. I all makes sense now again thank you. Jamie Quote from Doreen_137017 on May 7th, 2019, 7:20am:

I understand your frustration. Smiley  It's been a long time for me since I had to remember this, but hopefully I'll get it right.

- There are testimonies for our storefronts - those have to be approved by you, I think. You'll see any awaiting your approval on your Administrative Settings page.  These are not a per card testimonial. You need to turn this module ON in your store front. You do that by choosing Look & Design drop down, Store Layout & Content, then checking the box that says Testimonials.

- Then there are per card ratings. On the 3d view of each card in the public marketplace, there is an 'other' showing Favorites and Ratings. These ratings can be see only by visiting each card in your manage card area, if there is a rating on one of your cards, you can click on it and read the comment too if there was one left.

I just left a rating and comment on your PID 1567734 - so you can see what that looks like.

- Lastly, there is the customer testimonials on the GCU homepage. Those may not have them all. It depends what your friends and family actually did. Most likely they 'reviewed their purchase' which is an email that comes to the buyer. Those we the artists may not ever see, some become testimonials on the page you looked through, others don't. There are many thousands of cards sold every week, I'm guessing there is an algorithm that chooses and/or rotates those customer comments.

There are no other options. Your buyers did one of those three things. If it's one of the first two, you'll find them. But, my guess is, since they made purchases, they did the last of the three and you may never see those, but believe they are there. Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Stacia_208183
Gold Member

Reply #125 - May 16th, 2019, 3:27am

Ditto, Thanks Doreen! This was a great explanation! And wouldn't it be great if on the Manage Cards page in the "Find Specific Cards By Status" section, there was a Value option of "Rated Cards", so such cards could easily be found.  Wink

Quote from Jamie_474782 on May 7th, 2019, 2:31pm:
Thank you for your info I just thought it was something that I was doing wrong. I all makes sense now again thank you. Jamie Quote from Doreen_137017 on May 7th, 2019, 7:20am:

Email   IP Logged
Lisa_131794
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #126 - May 28th, 2019, 2:31am

Hi Shaun, I am not sure where to post this?   I am not sure if anyone else is having this problem.  But I am no longer receiving emails from Artist Services that I have sold cards.  I thought it was odd that I have not sold any cars in a few days (May 23) and when I logged on to my store report I saw a lots of sales after this date and today which I did not receive notification for?  
Many thanks and best regards, Lisa

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.