Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Store Report Problems (Read 42986 times)
Cherie_131661
artist

Re: Store Report Problems
Reply #105 - Dec 12th, 2018, 9:54am

I cannot view my CARDS SOLD report.

When I click on it, the cards show up for a split second and then it opens the SUMMARY REPORT.

Thank you!
Cherie

Email   IP Logged
Cherie_131661
artist

Reply #106 - Dec 26th, 2018, 7:18am

I cannot view any of my Store Reports except for the summary one, everything I click on reverts immediately to the default report.

Email   IP Logged
Cherie_131661
artist

Reply #107 - Jan 7th, 2019, 1:03pm

Sad

I CANNOT view any of my reports except the summary, when I click on everything else, it reverts back to the default view within a split second. Been trying for a while to view my reports please!!!!

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #108 - Jan 7th, 2019, 2:31pm

Cherie - I've tested the basic reports and I have been able to access them all as normal. The fact that no other artist has joined you in this plea, may suggest that this is a unique issue on your end.

I suggest, if you haven't already, log out of your GCU account. Dump your browser cache and history. Reboot. Log back in. Often these browsers like to keep returning us to a page which had a momentary glitch, because that's the page they've cached for you.

If this does not change anything, then I suggest logging in and checking your report using a different browser. The only way to know what may be causing this problem for you is to make sure everything on your end has been reset and tested. Only then can the techs on GCU's end begin to diagnose a problem on their end, if there is one.

Email   IP Logged
Cherie_131661
artist

Reply #109 - Jan 7th, 2019, 5:22pm

Quote from Doreen_137017 on Jan 7th, 2019, 2:31pm:
Cherie - I've tested the basic reports and I have been able to access them all as normal. The fact that no other artist has joined you in this plea, may suggest that this is a unique issue on your end.

I suggest, if you haven't already, log out of your GCU account. Dump your browser cache and history. Reboot. Log back in. Often these browsers like to keep returning us to a page which had a momentary glitch, because that's the page they've cached for you.

If this does not change anything, then I suggest logging in and checking your report using a different browser. The only way to know what may be causing this problem for you is to make sure everything on your end has been reset and tested. Only then can the techs on GCU's end begin to diagnose a problem on their end, if there is one.

THANK YOU! I will try using a different browser, using MS Edge ... what do you use?

Cherie  

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_139193

Reply #110 - Jan 7th, 2019, 6:09pm

Quote from Cherie_131661 on Jan 7th, 2019, 5:22pm:
Quote from Doreen_137017 on Jan 7th, 2019, 2:31pm:

THANK YOU! I will try using a different browser, using MS Edge ... what do you use?

Cherie

I use ONLY Firefox for all the POD sites because generally speaking it does not have communication problems with the various every-changing and complicated coding required for sites like GCU to let us do what we do on the back end. Smiley  Good luck!  

If you already use Firefox, then I recommend Google Chrome as the next likely 'stable' browser for this type of working environment.  Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Lisa_131794
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #111 - Jan 8th, 2019, 3:51am

[quote author=Cherie_131661 link=1237566949/105#105 date=1544637292]I cannot view my CARDS SOLD report.

When I click on it, the cards show up for a split second and then it opens the SUMMARY REPORT.

Thank you!
Cherie[/quote

HI GCU and Cherie. I have the same problems today.  Same for card reviews etc

I also use MS edge...its always the same when I view my account on GCU, with Edge?

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #112 - Jan 8th, 2019, 7:03am

I'm guessing, now that there are two of you with the same issue, is that MS Edge is not communicating properly with the language/code that these reports are written in. So, using Firefox should solve your issues with the report as well.

[quote author=Lisa_131794 link=1237566949/105#111 date=1546948308]Quote from Cherie_131661 on Dec 12th, 2018, 9:54am:

Thank you!
Cherie[/quote

I also use MS edge...its always the same when I view my account on GCU, with Edge?

Email   IP Logged
Cherie_131661
artist

Reply #113 - Jan 11th, 2019, 1:03pm

[quote author=Doreen_137017 link=1237566949/105#112 date=1546959814]I'm guessing, now that there are two of you with the same issue, is that MS Edge is not communicating properly with the language/code that these reports are written in. So, using Firefox should solve your issues with the report as well.

Quote from Lisa_131794 on Jan 8th, 2019, 3:51am:
Quote from Cherie_131661 on Dec 12th, 2018, 9:54am:

Thank you!
Cherie[/quote

Okeedokee, will try Firefox or Chrome, thanks much!
Cherie

Email   IP Logged
Jamie_474782
GCU Newbies

Reply #114 - Apr 26th, 2019, 9:10am

Hey I'm new to GCU. I'm not recieving my card reviews. I do have one from a fellow artist that shows on the store reports but not on my store itself. I know that at least two customer, who personally informed me that they filled out reviews on each card they purchased but they are not showing at all. I have set up everything in store setup. Feeling stuck. Thanks for checking! Jamie

Montana Design Studio 62 designs by Jamie:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/montanadesignstudio62
Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #115 - Apr 26th, 2019, 9:30am

Quote from Jamie_474782 on Apr 26th, 2019, 9:10am:
Hey I'm new to GCU. I'm not recieving my card reviews. I do have one from a fellow artist that shows on the store reports but not on my store itself. I know that at least two customer, who personally informed me that they filled out reviews on each card they purchased but they are not showing at all. I have set up everything in store setup. Feeling stuck. Thanks for checking! Jamie

If I remember correctly, you need to approve each review before it posts to your store. I think you'll see that when you go to Manage Cards page. Select the Images and Cards drop down, choose Manage Cards. Over on the upper left you should see notification of reviews for approval.

Try that and see if that's the issue here. Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Jamie_474782
GCU Newbies

Reply #116 - Apr 27th, 2019, 5:38am

Quote from Doreen_137017 on Apr 26th, 2019, 9:30am:

If I remember correctly, you need to approve each review before it posts to your store. I think you'll see that when you go to Manage Cards page. Select the Images and Cards drop down, choose Manage Cards. Over on the upper left you should see notification of reviews for approval.

Thank you for responding to my question so fast. I did that but it is blank. I did get a review from a fellow artist which shows on my store reports it never did show on the approval page so still not sure what to do. I just know that the other two reviews where submitted by my customers that fill out a review on each card they bought and they are not showing anywhere. Thank you for you time. Jamie

Montana Design Studio 62 designs by Jamie:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/montanadesignstudio62
Email   IP Logged
Stacia_208183
Gold Member

Reply #117 - Apr 30th, 2019, 5:24am

Hey I'm new to GCU. I'm not receiving my card reviews. I do have one from a fellow artist that shows on the store reports but not on my store itself. I know that at least two customer, who personally informed me that they filled out reviews on each card they purchased but they are not showing at all. I have set up everything in store setup. Feeling stuck. Thanks for checking! Jamie

I need some clarification, too, I guess! I thought we artists only had control over "Testimonials" received at our GCU store webpage. And I thought the option to approve such testimonials appears only when one has been submitted and then disappears after the artist decides to approve or not. I do not see any sort of preset link or tab on the Card Reviews page.  

Also, I didn't think we had the option to have any control over the reviews of individual cards. Or perhaps I have the same bug as Jamie because on my "Card Reviews" section of my Store Report, I have never seen any option that lets me approve them for any sort of public display. Perhaps that is the case when the comments are coming from other artists?

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #118 - Apr 30th, 2019, 7:45am

Quote from Stacia_208183 on Apr 30th, 2019, 5:24am:
Hey I'm new to GCU. I'm not receiving my card reviews. I do have one from a fellow artist that shows on the store reports but not on my store itself. I know that at least two customer, who personally informed me that they filled out reviews on each card they purchased but they are not showing at all. I have set up everything in store setup. Feeling stuck. Thanks for checking! Jamie

I need some clarification, too, I guess! I thought we artists only had control over "Testimonials" received at our GCU store webpage. And I thought the option to approve such testimonials appears only when one has been submitted and then disappears after the artist decides to approve or not. I do not see any sort of preset link or tab on the Card Reviews page.

Also, I didn't think we had the option to have any control over the reviews of individual cards. Or perhaps I have the same bug as Jamie because on my "Card Reviews" section of my Store Report, I have never seen any option that lets me approve them for any sort of public display. Perhaps that is the case when the comments are coming from other artists?

You are correct and testimonial was what I thought was being discussed here. I never made the assumption that referring to it as a review was regarding card approval reviews, I thought it was the testimonials based on it being comments from other artists and customers.

We artists do not have any control over card reviews.

Email   IP Logged
Stacia_208183
Gold Member

Reply #119 - Apr 30th, 2019, 8:44am

Quote from Doreen_137017 on Apr 30th, 2019, 7:45am:
Quote from Stacia_208183 on Apr 30th, 2019, 5:24am:

You are correct and testimonial was what I thought was being discussed here. I never made the assumption that referring to it as a review was regarding card approval reviews, I thought it was the testimonials based on it being comments from other artists and customers.

We artists do not have any control over card reviews.

At least for myself, I'm not referring to card approval reviews, but rather text that appears when you follow these these links: Manage Store, then Store Report, then Card Reviews (on the left side). In this spot are "Card Reviews" that not only are notes from "Team" if you got a Design of the Day, but then also comments from other artists. (An additional musing regarding the latter, I no longer remember how those notes get there nor how to send such messages to other artists.)

Anyway, once they are in that location, I don't think we have access to doing anything with them, and I also think we do not see all customer feedback regarding our cards. We don't know if folks are giving our cards 1 star or 5 stars. My guess is that GCU admin uses them for their private evaluations (using poor reviews to help them guide us) and then posts select positive ones according to an internal metric (as the stars would lose value if GCU posted ALL of the positive customer reviews).  

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.