Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
Store Report Problems (Read 42978 times)
Valerie_148812
artist

Re: Store Report Problems
Reply #90 - May 1st, 2015, 10:53am

Quote from Valerie_148812 on Mar 9th, 2015, 12:04pm:
In my administrative settings, it says I have 91 approved cards, but I only have 90 in my store.  This isn't a huge problem right now, but may be down the road due to the new store limits that were put in Dec.  Thank you in advance for your help!

Did I put this in the wrong spot?  Thanks in advance!

Email   IP Logged
Stacia_208183
Gold Member

Reply #91 - May 7th, 2015, 3:11am

I may be misunderstanding your statement, but I believe your situation might occur due to having an approved card in your Private Gallery, or you might have had an approved card that you later decided (or accidentally) deleted from your regular store.

Email   IP Logged
Valerie_148812
artist

Reply #92 - May 18th, 2015, 12:23pm

Ah, that makes sense.  Thanks for the reply, Stacia!

Email   IP Logged
Stacia_208183
Gold Member

Reply #93 - May 23rd, 2015, 6:26am

Smiley You're welcome!

Email   IP Logged
Cheryl_200935
GCU Newbies

Reply #94 - Mar 1st, 2017, 8:50am

I was cleaning out my store and one of my cards when I tried to remove it a little warning came up saying that this card has pending orders. I don't see any orders on my earning list.

Email   IP Logged
Tammy_131374
Gold Member
artist

Reply #95 - Oct 10th, 2017, 6:26pm

I can't change the colors of my storefront. I have never had problems before. I am not sure why it is not working. I can select preset color schemes, but that is all.

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #96 - Oct 10th, 2017, 8:03pm

Quote from Tammy_131374 on Oct 10th, 2017, 6:26pm:
I can't change the colors of my storefront. I have never had problems before. I am not sure why it is not working. I can select preset color schemes, but that is all.

I reported this problem when I noticed it too several months ago. It may be a glitch that has returned or it's still on the fix it list.

Thanks for mentioning it so I'm reminded to check my store again.  Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Tammy_131374
Gold Member
artist

Reply #97 - Oct 11th, 2017, 6:09am

Quote from Doreen_137017 on Oct 10th, 2017, 8:03pm:
Quote from Tammy_131374 on Oct 10th, 2017, 6:26pm:

I reported this problem when I noticed it too several months ago. It may be a glitch that has returned or it's still on the fix it list.

Thanks for mentioning it so I'm reminded to check my store again.  Smiley

You are welcome Doreen! Hoping it will be resolved before the holidays!  

Email   IP Logged
Lisa_131794
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #98 - Oct 24th, 2017, 3:07am

I am looking at my store report and I see 2 new reviews and I click on card reviews and it opens for barely a  second and closes right away, so I can see / read anything.   Wondering if anyone else having this problem.   Appreciate any feedback regarding this issue.  Many thanks, Lisa Lorenz   My store link... http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/LisaLorenz

Email   IP Logged
Janet_134086
Gold Member
artist

Reply #99 - Nov 15th, 2017, 6:42pm

Hello, I am having a problem changing my store colors, hoping it's a glitch.  Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #100 - Nov 15th, 2017, 7:34pm

Quote from Janet_134086 on Nov 15th, 2017, 6:42pm:
Hello, I am having a problem changing my store colors, hoping it's a glitch.  Smiley

Hi Janet,

It's not a glitch, it's been broken for quite some time now. I think the problem is that it was reported on this thread and is an issue which has nothing to do with store reports - so it was probably overlooked.

I created a thread for this store issue here: http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/forum/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1510803148

Now the tech department will at least see it and it can get on the fix report. Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Janet_134086
Gold Member
artist

Reply #101 - Nov 15th, 2017, 11:58pm

Thank you Doreen!  

Email   IP Logged
Janet_134086
Gold Member
artist

Reply #102 - Jan 2nd, 2018, 7:03pm

Was not able to change my December Store colors, still unable to change STORE COLORS to match my new Valentine Banner. I'm apprehensive that customers will not go any further into my store thinking my main page is not appealing and professional as it could and should be.  
Anyone know what's going on?
Thank You.  
Janet Lee

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #103 - Jan 2nd, 2018, 7:52pm

Quote from Janet_134086 on Jan 2nd, 2018, 7:03pm:
Was not able to change my December Store colors, still unable to change STORE COLORS to match my new Valentine Banner. I'm apprehensive that customers will not go any further into my store thinking my main page is not appealing and professional as it could and should be.
Anyone know what's going on?
Thank You.
Janet Lee

Janet, please bump the post which speaks to this subject glitch that I offered the link to above. Getting support to see this is the only way to get it fixed. Thanks!  

Email   IP Logged
judith_452718
GCU Newbies

Reply #104 - Sep 5th, 2018, 3:11am

I am pretty new to GCU and the interface was new to me.

I made a huge mistake on my store. After uploading approx 30+ designs-I noticed none were in my store-so I checked (on my entire store) and  embarrassedmisunderstood the  following checkbox and clicked on it:
"Make available in Private Gallery"

Now I am unable to make the sections public. I thought it meant for me to have the designs show up  in my store I needed to click on that-and I did.  Now after uploading ART for an entire day I cannot undo it!

Is there anyway you can undo it on your end? I don't think I could upload all of this again.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.