Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Reminder-Center Sales Notifications (Read 15147 times)
Shaun_131054
GCU Administrator
artist

Reminder-Center Sales Notifications
Aug 28th, 2008, 5:56pm

Hi Everyone,
Sales notification emails are currently not being sent for cards sold on Reminder-Center.com.

Our programmers are looking into the issue, and I will update this thread when it is resolved.

Cards sold on Reminder-Center.com will show up in your sales report so be sure to check this report on a regular basis.

Thanks!
Shaun

Email   IP Logged
Shari_132735
artist

Re: Reminder-Center Sales Notifications
Reply #1 - Dec 15th, 2008, 10:10am

Just to let you know that the Reminder for Christmas came in my email box and Thank you for using My Santa Playing the Piano as a Card Idea for Christmas.

However, when one clicks on the link to Select Card, it takes you to the GCU Signin page at the following link:

http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/login.asp?email=bearabull7@verizon.net&r eturn=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.greetingcarduniverse.com%2Fcommunity%2Fviewdetails.asp%3Fpid%3D313064%26event_id%3D1847672%26utm_campaign%3D7_day_reminder%26utm_source%3Dreminder%26utm_medium%3Demail%26ml%3D433209

Aren't the Select Card links supposed to take it to the area where someone can view the specific Card they wanted to look at?  To see the Front, Back, Inside and change the inside message if they want to and then finally order?

Can this be fixed?  As it stands no one will buy My Card from this email reminder.  Sad

Shari
www.flowerswithfeelingscentral.com
http://flowerswithfeelingscentral.blogspot.com
http://flowerswithfeelings.imagekind.com

Email   IP Logged
Steve_134004
artist

Reply #2 - Nov 3rd, 2009, 1:53pm

Hey Shaun, You folks are doing a great job! Can some push my newest xmas card for review. It's #517827. Thanks for your help. Keep up the ggod work!!
Cheers,
Steve

Email   IP Logged
Joan_135833
Gold Member
artist

Reply #3 - Nov 30th, 2009, 1:38pm

I thought I'd mention that I very recently received an e-mail notification of a sale through Reminder-Center. It surprised me after the long period of no notifications from that site. Don't know if it was a fluke or if that means that this service is restored...

Email   IP Logged
Robert_136464
artist

Reply #4 - Aug 26th, 2010, 2:21pm

Hey - I've had a small string of sales this week but I didn't see any notifications about any of them  cry

I will assume that this is the same issue...?

Anyone else having that problem?

Email   IP Logged
Eva_135867
artist

Reply #5 - Sep 27th, 2011, 12:10am

Go away SPAMER!!!

Email   IP Logged
Catherine_136771
artist

Reply #6 - Jan 20th, 2012, 3:33am

On Jan. 18, I received this email:  "Congratulations! Your widget or "Sell this Card" link was used to make a sale on GreetingCardUniverse.com" The email stated I had earned commissions on another artist's two cards through my "sell this card" widget.  I can't find these commissions in my store report. In the past, I seem to remember a separate column in the store report for widget sales commissions and thumbnails of the other artist's card sold through my widget.  My own card sales for Jan. 18 do appear in my store report. Where do I find the widget commissions?  Thanks, Cathy

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #7 - Jan 20th, 2012, 8:05am

Quote from Catherine_136771 on Jan 20th, 2012, 3:33am:

On Jan. 18, I received this email:  "Congratulations! Your widget or "Sell this Card" link was used to make a sale on GreetingCardUniverse.com" The email stated I had earned commissions on another artist's two cards through my "sell this card" widget.  I can't find these commissions in my store report. In the past, I seem to remember a separate column in the store report for widget sales commissions and thumbnails of the other artist's card sold through my widget.  My own card sales for Jan. 18 do appear in my store report. Where do I find the widget commissions?  Thanks, Cathy

Hi Cathy,

Go to your Earnings (next payout) page and scroll down.  You'll find widget sales break downs there Smiley  Congrats!

Email   IP Logged
Catherine_136771
artist

Reply #8 - Jan 20th, 2012, 8:35am

Thanks, Doreen!  Grin

Email   IP Logged
Sandy_132125
artist

Reply #9 - Sep 23rd, 2012, 9:27am

Quick question which may have been discussed somewhere else, but I have not found.  
I used to receive notice of individual sales in my e-mail. This has stopped. Did I do something? Or is it something changed from GCU. If it is on my end where can I change it back ?  
Thank you,
Sandy

Email   IP Logged
Beverly_133630

Reply #10 - Nov 20th, 2014, 10:29am

Not receiving all my Sales notification emails.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.