Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

adversing on blogs (Read 1305 times)
Angela_134247
Gold Member
artist

adversing on blogs
Jul 24th, 2008, 1:07pm

I have my widgit on MySpace and Facebook, but I'm wondering if anyone here has had experience with the type of blogs you write and can actually get paid for. I've heard rumors, but haven't figured out how to do that, and obviously I'm not interested in scams. Any other ideas for blog sites I can advertise on?

Email   IP Logged
Ernestine_131365
Gold Member
artist

Re: adversing on blogs
Reply #1 - Jul 24th, 2008, 8:36pm

Angela-

Your story book cards are very cool, and unique.  If you have "own" blog, with "blogger" or one of the others, put a widget on that.  I really don't think the widget links from Facebook and Myspace link to many sales.  (Anyone else have sales from these links/widgets?)  Huh    Or if you have your own web page, put a widget there.  Create a "buzz" for your particular type of card . . .  Link up with other "like" blogs or sites. Think of maybe creating a "Squidoo" lens about your style of card.

The more your name, store name and keywords on cards appear in search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN) the more exposure you'll get and the more likely-hood to get a shopper to any of your cards.  It seems that most shoppers find cards by a net search.  Focus on the "specialty" cards you have and it will help to bring folks in to see other cards you have.

Just some suggestions!  Cheesy

Ernestine

Email   IP Logged
Angela_134247
Gold Member
artist

Re: adversing on blogs
Reply #2 - Jul 25th, 2008, 6:33am

Thank you so much for your suggestions! I will get to work on that! Smiley

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.