Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 2 3 
Fast Track Review Requests - CHECK BOX (Read 39819 times)
Sally_131513
artist

Re: Fast Track Review Requests - CHECK BOX
Reply #30 - Dec 2nd, 2013, 11:16am

Hi Mindy, I don't know where this should be asked so here it is:  I have a card that was made custom off a card I do have in my reg. cards.  It actually now needs to be brought to reg. cards due to demand. That way ppl can find it easier.  What do I need to do to make that happen?   note: I will need to only change the inside text.

Sally

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #31 - Dec 2nd, 2013, 3:21pm

Quote from Sally_131513 on Dec 2nd, 2013, 11:16am:
Hi Mindy, I don't know where this should be asked so here it is:  I have a card that was made custom off a card I do have in my reg. cards.  It actually now needs to be brought to reg. cards due to demand. That way ppl can find it easier.  What do I need to do to make that happen?   note: I will need to only change the inside text.

Sally

Hi,  
Are you saying move a Private card to Public?

Or change a Custom card to Standard?

Please share the pid#.

Email   IP Logged
Sally_131513
artist

Reply #32 - Dec 3rd, 2013, 12:28pm

Move private to public.  Note: I would have answered you sooner but I don't receive these notifications and have them checked to get so, I had to search for where I had written you.   Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #33 - Dec 4th, 2013, 12:01pm

Quote from Sally_131513 on Dec 3rd, 2013, 12:28pm:
Move private to public.  Note: I would have answered you sooner but I don't receive these notifications and have them checked to get so, I had to search for where I had written you.   Smiley

Sally please share a pid# so we can pinpoint the card(s) in question for you.

Email   IP Logged
Sally_131513
artist

Reply #34 - Dec 4th, 2013, 4:47pm

1143694 here is the card.

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #35 - Dec 4th, 2013, 5:28pm

Quote from Sally_131513 on Dec 4th, 2013, 4:47pm:
1143694 here is the card.

I'll nudge the review team to return this card to you for edits.  be sure to include in the Notes to Reviews your request after you make your edits and resubmit it.

Email   IP Logged
Sherry_222657

Reply #36 - Aug 7th, 2014, 9:22am

I have a Custom Card for a Customer that I fast tracked 48 hours ago. I'm afraid of losing the sale if it's not approved asap. Please can someone help? The card was previously approved and I only added one word, "Dinner.". Thank you.

The card is PID#1311064

Email   IP Logged
Frances_377042
GCU Newbies

Reply #37 - Nov 7th, 2016, 3:54pm

Hello Maritza,  I am new also and would like to know how long it takes to get a card reviewed.
It says 6 to 8 weeks . Does that mean it will take a year to get 6 cards that are approved into your shop?
I understand that thousands of cards may be submitted each day. But at this rate I will never get to have a decent shop full of cards .
thank you and have a nice day.

Email   IP Logged
Frances_377042
GCU Newbies

Reply #38 - Nov 7th, 2016, 4:00pm

Opps ! didn't realize I was responding to a question asked in 2013.   I may be in the wrong forum to ask this question. If it takes 8 weeks to have your card reviewed how would it be possible to have a shop full of cards?
Thank you have a great week.
Frances

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #39 - Nov 7th, 2016, 4:48pm

Quote from Frances_377042 on Nov 7th, 2016, 3:54pm:
Hello Maritza,  I am new also and would like to know how long it takes to get a card reviewed.
It says 6 to 8 weeks . Does that mean it will take a year to get 6 cards that are approved into your shop?
I understand that thousands of cards may be submitted each day. But at this rate I will never get to have a decent shop full of cards .
thank you and have a nice day.

Click on Manage Store (logged in to GCU of course) and look to the right on that screen. You'll see a  Reviewing Cards Submitted on: and currently it shows the date of 10/24/16. So that means if you submit a card today, it MAY BE as much as 3-weeks before it's reviewed unless you are a Star Submitter.

I know, now you want to know what a Star Submitter is, right?  Grin

Here ya go:
https://gcucommunity.com/2016/10/14/nuts-and-bolts-how-to-become-a-star-submitte
r/

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.