Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 2 3 
Fast Track Review Requests - CHECK BOX (Read 39977 times)
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Fast Track Review Requests - CHECK BOX
Jun 12th, 2008, 1:53pm

UPDATED:  If you have a card that needs to be reviewed/approved quickly you no longer need to send an email to the review team.  

In the Create a Card process look for the Fast Track Review check box on the Card Image Details page.  This will indicate to the review team that you request an expedited review.

We will do our best to get to it asap.

Please note this should only be used for cards that are for special customer requests and time sensitive private cards.  Smiley  This should not be used to expedite cards that you have created too close to the holiday date.  

« Last Edit: Jun 22nd, 2009, 1:02pm by Mindy »  
Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Re: Fast Track Review Requests - CHECK BOX
Reply #1 - Jun 22nd, 2009, 1:03pm

We have updated this post re: the new process to request a Fast Track review:

NEW FAST TRACK procedure:  You no longer need to send an email to the card review team to request a Fast Track review.  When you are creating your card on Card Image Details you'll notice a check box after the "Categories" that is to indicate a Fast Track request.  This will indicate your request to our Review Team.  As usual this should be used selectively and only for cards that are custom requests by shoppers.  In fairness to all artists we will monitor the use of this new Fast Track setting and will not tolerate any abuse.

Updated 8/22/13 ** Another Approved Usage of Fast Track **

For Series Concept Review, please see here:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/forum/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1377212908

« Last Edit: Aug 22nd, 2013, 4:20pm by Mindy »  
Email   IP Logged
Nicole_131576
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #2 - Jul 14th, 2009, 8:55pm

Quote from Mindy on Jun 22nd, 2009, 1:03pm:
We have updated this post re: the new process to request a Fast Track review:

NEW FAST TRACK procedure:  You no longer need to send an email to the card review team to request a Fast Track review.  When you are creating your card on Card Image Details you'll notice a check box after the "Categories" that is to indicate a Fast Track request.  This will indicate your request to our Review Team.  As usual this should be used selectively and only for cards that are custom requests by shoppers.  In fairness to all artists we will monitor the use of this new Fast Track setting and will not tolerate any abuse.

SmileyVery helpful option, thank you  Mindy!

Email   IP Logged
Pat_134551
artist

Reply #3 - Aug 17th, 2009, 7:00am

Hi, I submitted this card a while ago, didn't check the fast track box cause I didnt think it would take this long to get it approved.  But now I need it & want to include it in the order I'm placing today. It's card #471955.

Any chance it could get approved today, or that I could include it in my order & hope it's approved soon?   I'll hold off ordering till this evening.

thanks,
Pat

Email   IP Logged
Pat_134551
artist

Reply #4 - Aug 17th, 2009, 2:37pm

In case this was not the correct place to ask the previous question, I just emailed directly to the reviewers.. Sorry.

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #5 - Aug 18th, 2009, 4:59pm

Quote from Pat_134551 on Aug 17th, 2009, 2:37pm:
In case this was not the correct place to ask the previous question, I just emailed directly to the reviewers.. Sorry.

Best way to follow up is to send email to cardreview@greetingcarduniverse.com.  Looks like they've taken action for you.  Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Maritza_138287
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #6 - Aug 27th, 2009, 10:25am

Hi!
I'm new here and I would like to know how long aproximately does it takes to get a card aproved, like...how many days?  

Have nice day!

Email   IP Logged
Gina_133039
artist

please and i'm sorry Re: Fast Track Review Request
Reply #7 - Oct 18th, 2009, 2:57pm

Hello Mindy.  I hope you are well.  I wanted to explain why I did not check the box for fast track.  I really haven't even looked at the computer.  I buried my husband a week ago last Saturday.  It was very, very unexpected.  I MUST have the cards so that I can send them to special people who prayed and thought of me.  I'm sorry I missed that, but I was distracted.  Thank you for understanding.

Gina

Email   IP Logged
Debbie_133944
artist

Reply #8 - Oct 20th, 2009, 5:11pm

How long does it take with the fast track with the box checked? I have a card that a customer emailed me for, checked the box, how long is it going to take?

Pending Fast Track: 512166

Email   IP Logged
Markess_139031
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #9 - Nov 15th, 2009, 2:13pm

Okay so only if it's a photo card AND it's been requested, or any photo card can be fast tracked?

ALLMarkMade Designs Card Creations:
http://artist.greetingcarduniverse.com/ALLMarkMade
Email   IP Logged
Tom_133317
Gold Member
artist

Reply #10 - Nov 15th, 2009, 3:10pm

Christmas only and it does not have to be requested at this time. (See Mindy's Reply #3):
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/forum/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1258140843/#3

If you are making any card for a guaranteed order then you can use Fast Track at any time.  

Email   IP Logged
Markess_139031
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #11 - Nov 15th, 2009, 3:15pm

That's what I was looking for thanks...

ALLMarkMade Designs Card Creations:
http://artist.greetingcarduniverse.com/ALLMarkMade
Email   IP Logged
Tanya_135475
Gold Member
artist

Reply #12 - Nov 29th, 2009, 5:58pm

Hiho Smiley

Can I please have this reviewd quick Smiley it's for a custom order, huge thanks in advance...

Product Id: 533716

Hugs
Moonie

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #13 - Dec 4th, 2009, 6:04pm

Quote from Tanya_135475 on Nov 29th, 2009, 5:58pm:
Hiho Smiley

Can I please have this reviewd quick Smiley it's for a custom order, huge thanks in advance...

Product Id: 533716

Hugs
Moonie

This type of urgent message is best sent to the card review team directly at cardreveiw@greetingcarduniverse.com

Hope your order went as expected.

Email   IP Logged
Doreen_137017
Gold Member
artist

Reply #14 - Apr 1st, 2010, 5:00pm

I had two custom requests earlier today.  I made the changes to the cards and selected Private Gallery.  I asked for Fast Track rather than waive review because the order size is potentially 150 of each.  

Could someone PLEASE make sure that these go through today.  It was a few hours ago and still no approval.

#601152 and 601149

Thank you

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.