Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Check out my Storefront (Read 1448 times)
Mike_133842
GCU Newbies
artist

Check out my Storefront
May 7th, 2008, 8:01am

Please check out my storefront and IM me with suggestions.  There are only a couple of cards there at the moment, but I wanted to see what everyone thinks.Smiley  Look forward to seeing you there..., Grin

Email   IP Logged
phrank_131619
artist

Re: Check out my Storefront
Reply #1 - May 7th, 2008, 8:44am

SmileyHi Mike... I like the colours. Banner is cool, but I don't care for the white background. Your Proifile Pic is really cool. Sorry to not see any info on you. I know your just starting. Looks Great..Lets see more and read more...capt.

Email   IP Logged
Harry_132595
artist

Reply #2 - May 7th, 2008, 9:39am

Quote from phrank_131619 on May 7th, 2008, 8:44am:
SmileyHi Mike... I like the colours. Banner is cool, but I don't care for the white background. Your Proifile Pic is really cool. Sorry to not see any info on you. I know your just starting. Looks Great..Lets see more and read more...capt.

Yeah I'll have to agree with Phrank ... great start an' looking good ... but if you put your banner letters on a black background too .... they will really POP!  

Email   IP Logged
Mike_133842
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #3 - May 7th, 2008, 10:17am

Glad you all liked my store.Smiley  I used your suggestions to make improvements.  MORE CARDS COMING SOON!!Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Shari_132735
artist

Reply #4 - May 7th, 2008, 11:26am

Quote from Mike_133842 on May 7th, 2008, 8:01am:
Please check out my storefront and IM me with suggestions.  There are only a couple of cards there at the moment, but I wanted to see what everyone thinks.Smiley  Look forward to seeing you there..., Grin

Hi Mike!

I like your shop.  It is shaping up.  I did notice on the two cards you have up so far, that you might want to elaborate on your keywords for each card.  For example the 1st card with the icicles, I would place icicles as one of your keywords.  Since you have Bridge in the name of your second card you don't have to place bridge as a keyword, however is there an ocean or river at the end of your bridge?  I'd use ocean or river or lake or whatever body of water that is as one of your keywords for that card.  If you have a card in the future that has a hummingbird or a certain kind of flower, then use the name of flower or the word hummingbird as one of your keywords.  Also, if you ever have a card with certain colors, like red, blue, green, etc, then use those colors in your keywords as well.  I realize your primary concern is the spiritual words you are using, but there are also people that look for cards with certain elements like icicles, bridges, red, blue green, hummingbirds, roses, tulips, etc on their cards as well as being spiritual.  So adding the correct keyword that pertains to that card is what you want to place as your keywords.

I hope that helps!   Wink

Shari
www.flowerswithfeelingscentral.com

Email   IP Logged
Mike_133842
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #5 - May 7th, 2008, 11:49am

Shari, Thank you for the help with the KEYWORDS.Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Harry_132595
artist

Reply #6 - May 7th, 2008, 11:51am

Quote from Mike_133842 on May 7th, 2008, 10:17am:
Glad you all liked my store.Smiley  I used your suggestions to make improvements.  MORE CARDS COMING SOON!!Smiley

LOOKS GREAT!!!!!  Wink

Email   IP Logged
Brenda_131577
GCU Newbies
artist

Reply #7 - May 7th, 2008, 7:57pm

I see your building so that's a great start! I like the images you have on so far. The perspective of the bridge is really nice!
Brenda
www.the-best-homemade-gift-ideas.com

Email   IP Logged
Delores_132508
Gold Member
artist

Reply #8 - May 10th, 2008, 3:48pm

Wonderful theme for your shop.   Beautiful cards.   I'm anxious to see more. Smiley

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.