Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

WOW!!!!!! (Read 1017 times)
Norval_132688
Gold Member
artist

WOW!!!!!!
May 5th, 2008, 11:20am

I just received my first cards. The reproduction and color are absolutely exquisite.
I have been in the business for forty years ---------Hallmark--------move over!
Mindy, Shaun, the staff at GCU and especially your printing pardner, you all are putting out a top quality product; you all should be very proud of your efforts.
All your hard work is paying off.    ..........Norval

Email   IP Logged
Linda_132742
Gold Member
artist

Re: WOW!!!!!!
Reply #1 - May 5th, 2008, 11:23am

Good to hear that you are pleased with the quality.  So, you worked/work for Hallmark!  Were/are you a designer?  What is it like to work there?

Email   IP Logged
Norval_132688
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - May 5th, 2008, 11:53am

It was a great company to work for.  The design area is beautiful the designers are afforded lots of opportunity to grow.  Very Difficult now to join but it doesn't hurt to try.  They are nice people.

Email   IP Logged
Harry_132595
artist

Reply #3 - May 6th, 2008, 7:20am

Quote from Norval_132688 on May 5th, 2008, 11:20am:
I just received my first cards. The reproduction and color are absolutely exquisite.
I have been in the business for forty years ---------Hallmark--------move over!
Mindy, Shaun, the staff at GCU and especially your printing pardner, you all are putting out a top quality product; you all should be very proud of your efforts.
All your hard work is paying off.    ..........Norval

yeah  that printing partner does one heluva job.  I can't stop buying mine just to have to look at.  ...  Just bought 8 more this AM

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.