Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

First Bulk Sale (Read 1391 times)
Norval_132688
Gold Member
artist

First Bulk Sale
Apr 11th, 2008, 7:42pm

I just had my first bulk sale.  To the person who bought this card 'Thank You'. I hope you are pleased and your business is very appreciated.
Norval/Arbogast Design.......www.greetingcarduniverse.com/arbogastdesign

Email   IP Logged
Sue_132963
Gold Member
artist

Re: First Bulk Sale
Reply #1 - Apr 11th, 2008, 8:10pm

YAYYYYYYY NORVAL!!! Shocked
That has to be sooo exciting!  The most I have sold of one card at a time is 9.
How many did they order?  What does constitute a 'bulk sale' anyways?
Anyways, I am so happy for you.  I can feel it inside of me, just what you must be feeling.  It's a glorious affirmation, isn't it!  Many more to follow, I'm sure.
Congratulations.   Cool
Sue

Email   IP Logged
Norval_132688
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Apr 11th, 2008, 9:46pm

Thank you Sue, I don't know what constitutes a bulk sale. It was for 15 cards of
one design, a year specific.  Any sale over one card at a time is a bulk sale to
me, so yes I am very excited.       Norval

Email   IP Logged
Cara_131386
artist

Reply #3 - Apr 12th, 2008, 8:22am

Congratulations Norval!  I got a  mini bulk yesterday too of 4 cards!  I stopped by your store and its very gorgeous!  I left you a testimonial, its really a great card store! Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Norval_132688
Gold Member
artist

Reply #4 - Apr 12th, 2008, 9:03am

Thank You Cara, I'm trying something new, 'on chapter six and seven in the book
I have on photoshop, freestyle mouse drawing and layering, it is about loosening  up, so I'm trying florals.  A big change from the hand lettering and typography I usually do and I'm having a ball.  So glad my wife made me get on the computer
after all these years of refusing.  YOUR testimonial is very nice and much appreciated.        Norval

Email   IP Logged
Cara_131386
artist

Reply #5 - Apr 12th, 2008, 9:07am

Yep I hear ya there!  Its always nice trying new styles out.  You never know when you might hit on another style that you are great at!  I love your floral cards that I saw when I first went into your store, they are great!  Have a great weekend!

Email   IP Logged
Oma_132016
artist

Reply #6 - Apr 12th, 2008, 10:54am

Congrats Norval!  Smiley

It's always great to hear about bulk sales! I've had a couple myself and know how wonderful it feels. Your cards are really great. Keep up the good work and I'm sure the bulk sales would follow!

Oma.

Email   IP Logged
Delores_132508
Gold Member
artist

Reply #7 - Apr 17th, 2008, 9:29am

Congrats!    I know just how you feel.   Someone ordered two of one my cards and I was floating on air!   I probably would be floating out the door if someone ordered 15!  Grin

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.