Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Please view my Late Mothers Memorial Tribute (Read 948 times)
Shari_132735
artist

Please view my Late Mothers Memorial Tribute
Apr 11th, 2008, 10:32am

Hi All!

I wasn't sure if this was proper to do since you didn't know my late mother, but, since I am photographing her watercolor paintings and placing them on my nature greeting card shop here at GCU, I thought maybe you would like to know who the artist: The Late Sonya P. is that I refer to on my shop.  Since yesterday was the one year anniversary since my mother past away, I created a Memorial Tribute photo slide show on my picturetrail site that I have linked to my portal site for my flowers with feelings central business.  That way friends and family members across the world can share in her Memorial Tribute since I have no family members on my side here in North Texas.

If you would like to take the time to get to know my mother, the person I refer to on my site as: The Late Artist Sonya P., please go to the following link and turn up your speakers and select the slide show feature to listen to her favorite song and watch my mother's life in images to share a small piece of my mother.

Thanks to you all for being my online friends and family. Smiley

http://mysite.verizon.net/reswfzcz/flowerswithfeelingscentralb/memorialsonyap.ht ml

Sincerely,
Shari
www.flowerswithfeelingscentral.com

Email   IP Logged
Naty_133468
artist

Re: Please view my Late Mothers Memorial Tribute
Reply #1 - Apr 11th, 2008, 11:02am

This is so beautiful! You did a very good job...

Email   IP Logged
Cara_131386
artist

Reply #2 - Apr 11th, 2008, 1:09pm

Dear Shari,

Your mother is just beautiful!  Those are very wonderful pictures you have.  I know anniversaries can be tough, you seem to be holding up well.   Really, that is a wonderful tribute to your mother.  Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of it!   kissBig hugs going out to Shari today!

Email   IP Logged
Gina_133039
artist

Reply #3 - Apr 14th, 2008, 5:59pm

Smiley Shari... thank you so much for sharing that tribute... photographs are such an important part of life... as I constantly tell my family as I herd them into one photo after another, I am  "preserving life through images".  Your mother was very lovely and had a wonderful smile.  She looks like she was a lot of fun.  I can see why you're so proud of her.  I loved looking at your photographs.  Thank you.  God bless...

gina

Email   IP Logged
barbara_133221
Gold Member
artist

Reply #4 - Apr 25th, 2008, 1:07pm

Hello Shari,
You made a wonderful tribute in memory of your mother.
It is very loving and your mother was a very beautiful woman. I can feel with you, my mother passed away at the age of 54 (she was born in July 1930 too!!) and I still miss her very  much.  
I think that you have very precious memories of your mother that you can hold on to.
She looks like a very happy person.
 I like that one painting of hers very  much, princess soldier.  
Take care, happy photographing and God bless you.
Regards, barbara

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.