Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

new mothers day cards added (Read 761 times)
Laura_133629
artist

new mothers day cards added
Apr 11th, 2008, 5:42am

with mothers day fast approuching i've added a number of new mothers day cards at http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/withhugsandkisses

Email   IP Logged
Willaim_132003
artist

Re: new mothers day cards added
Reply #1 - Apr 11th, 2008, 5:59am

Hi Laura,

Some very nice designs you have there!!

Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Linda_132742
Gold Member
artist

Reply #2 - Apr 11th, 2008, 8:23am

Hello all and good day!  I am in NYC for a couple of days to get some amusing shots.  What a place and I have a great location, 55th and 7th ave.  Am having a ball, good food, nice wether and a lot of ohs and ahs.  I put up a Mother's day card that I am very pleased with, thank you very much.  Check it out.  I think I taged it as a Mother's day card from twins.  I am so pleased, I finally was able to create an authentic gold color after much trial and tribulation.  If anyone would like the RGB code I will share the wealth.

I just created a NYC card and wonder where it should go, isn't there a category for states somewhere?  I can't find it...grrrrrrr.  I know that someone will help me and send me in the correct direction.

Later,
NYC high steppin' Linda

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #3 - Apr 11th, 2008, 11:45am

Quote from Linda_132742 on Apr 11th, 2008, 8:23am:
Hello all and good day! I am in NYC for a couple of days to get some amusing shots. What a place and I have a great location, 55th and 7th ave. Am having a ball, good food, nice wether and a lot of ohs and ahs. I put up a Mother's day card that I am very pleased with, thank you very much. Check it out. I think I taged it as a Mother's day card from twins. I am so pleased, I finally was able to create an authentic gold color after much trial and tribulation. If anyone would like the RGB code I will share the wealth.

I just created a NYC card and wonder where it should go, isn't there a category for states somewhere? I can't find it...grrrrrrr. I know that someone will help me and send me in the correct direction.

Later,
NYC high steppin' Linda

Collections >> Places & Cities >> US States >> New York

Enjoy NYC!

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.