Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Pages: 1 2 
Golf Bachelor Party Invitation w/ Golfer (Read 5222 times)
Oma_132016
artist

Re: Golf Bachelor Party Invitation w/ Golfer
Reply #15 - Mar 29th, 2008, 8:15pm

Hi Mindy!  Smiley

I have a card pending!

Oma.

Email   IP Logged
Donna_131383
artist

Reply #16 - Mar 29th, 2008, 8:24pm

[quote author=Sue_132963 link=1206742217/0#14 date=1206846467]Hi Cara,
Yes, we don't often get cards approved on the weekends around here.  I just assumed that I wouldn't hear anything until Monday.  (Whenever I get cards approved on the weekends it's just a serendipity moment.)  So if it is important to me to get a card approved for the weekend, I try to have it up by Friday morning.  Course, I don't always pull it off... Roll Eyes
You have a great weekend, now.
SueB

Hey Sue,

I was just posting re's Cara's post about this when your email came through.  So I back tracked.  

So true!  Noticed a "trend" some weeks ago towards less approvals on weekends... Can't fault GCU admin since I wouldn't want to work 24/7 either.   Cheesy  I  I had a few designs up early this morning for one of those requests that Mindy posted ... but I think I missed the A.M. approvals.  No problem unless the original requester purchases thinking "that's all that's available."

I love when "serendipity" happens  Grin

Best,
Donna  

Email   IP Logged
Cara_131386
artist

Reply #17 - Mar 29th, 2008, 8:42pm

Hi Sue,  

Yeah I try to do it by Friday too, if its possible.  I just couldn't do it this time.  Hey, you have a nice weekend too!! Smiley and thanks.

Email   IP Logged
Cara_131386
artist

Reply #18 - Mar 29th, 2008, 8:47pm

Night night everyone, I hope you all have colorful inspirational dreams Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Nasser_16
GCU Administrator
CEO

Reply #19 - Mar 31st, 2008, 5:10pm

Hi everybody,

Wonderful job as usual.   We now have 19 cards for "golf bachelor party":
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/shopping/cb.asp?keywords=golf%20bachelor%20p arty

Even more important is the next time someone searches for "golf bachelor party cards" on Google they'll see:
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGIH_enU S215US217&q=golf+bachelor+party+cards

We show #1 and #2 in natural listing.   That's all from your efforts from the past 3 days!    First link goes to this forum posting.  Second goes to one of the cards (not sure why/how that particular card is picked).

Point is that the search engines love the back/forth dialogue in the forum about the topic of interest.

Keep up the great work and don't get discouraged if a sale is not made from the initial request.    The next time someone performs the same search, we'll be at the top waiting for them. Smiley

Nasser

Email   IP Logged
Cara_131386
artist

Reply #20 - Apr 10th, 2008, 10:10am

I am not discouraged that my cards did not sell for this Golf Bachelor Party, ok maybee a little bit, but I am glad they will be there when searched for by the next party!  

What I am a little discouraged about, however is that my 2 cards that I submitted for that request were not even clicked on LOL (which in my opinion is unusual for my cards) the cards were never even viewed  cry .  This is according to my manage cards section in my store...they are both at ZERO card clicks! Any particular reason for this, does anyone know?  I am constantly setting up hypothetical scenarios in my head about alot of things, so it might be nice to get an answer Smiley  thanks.

« Last Edit: Apr 10th, 2008, 12:58pm by Cara_131386 »  
Email   IP Logged
Cara_131386
artist

Reply #21 - Apr 10th, 2008, 1:30pm

Can anyone see my post up above this one from earlier?  I didn't get an answer cry

Email   IP Logged
Mindy
GCU Administrator
Community Manager

Reply #22 - Apr 10th, 2008, 4:35pm

Quote from Cara_131386 on Apr 10th, 2008, 1:30pm:
Can anyone see my post up above this one from earlier? I didn't get an answer cry

See it, not sure.  Perhaps other artists with the same cards can post if they got clicks.  Perhaps the shopper didn't come back at all  cry

Email   IP Logged
Cara_131386
artist

Reply #23 - Apr 10th, 2008, 7:40pm

Artists that submitted designs to the Golf Bachelor Party invitations, can you chime in....All I want to know is did you get clicks on the cards that you submitted and did anyone eventually get the sale?  I don't know if all of the submitted cards were approved before the buyer bought the cards, or if he never came back, I just don't know.  I do recall that this went into the weekend and that I took some time illustrating my cards and then the approval process for me was long as it was the weekend and we all know the approval process takes longer on the weekends.  Some input would be appreciated, thanks muchly!

Cara  Smiley

Email   IP Logged
_132335
artist

Reply #24 - Apr 11th, 2008, 2:04am

Hi Cara,
I only have 3 clicks in one of the submitted cards and it took a long time before they got there Smiley
No sales Sad

Do have a great day and weekend
Big Huggs
/Inge Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Donna_131383
artist

Reply #25 - Apr 11th, 2008, 3:56am

I have 3 cards up... 1 got 7 clicks.  1 got 1 click, and 1 got no clicks.  No sales on any of these.

Donna

Email   IP Logged
Cara_131386
artist

Reply #26 - Apr 11th, 2008, 5:21am

Ok well thanks to both of you for replying.  At least I know that the party was clicking.  It might be silly but I like looking at the clicks as sort of an indication of which cards of mine the public is liking Smiley  Even if it might not be the most accurate, to me its fun, kind of exciting.  Seems like you pretty much know after your card gets approved if its popular or not because the really popular ones, begin getting clicks right away.  What is so strange is the lack of clicks lately on even cards that I thought would be popular.  Just kinda strange, and don't really know if there is an answer or not.  Thanks alot..and TGIF! Smiley

Email   IP Logged
_132335
artist

Reply #27 - Apr 11th, 2008, 1:11pm

Hi Cara,

I too like looking at clicks on my cards, I also use it like a kind of guideline to what customers might like of my designs Smiley so I don't think it's silly Smiley

I agree with you on the last part, I too have been wondering, a lot, about this not clicking thing, maybe you and I just am being silly  Grin

Do have a great weekend
Big Huggs
/Inge Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Cara_131386
artist

Reply #28 - Apr 11th, 2008, 1:14pm

LOL Inge, it certainly wouldn't be the first time that I was silly, I was born silly  Tonguehehehe!!  Have a great weekend too, my friend...huggggggggggs!

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.