Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Use PRIVATE E-MAIL, not TESTIMONIAL (Read 1589 times)
Ernestine_131365
Gold Member
artist

Use PRIVATE E-MAIL, not TESTIMONIAL
Feb 8th, 2008, 3:30pm

This regards a "testimonial" I received from Norval Arbogast that had some questions as well.  

Norval I would like to respond to your questions (and thanks for praise, I appreciate that) but in "Testimonials" there isn't an email address left to respond to.  So I don't know how to contact you! (Also, though I enjoy the praise, I don't wish to have ALL correspondence on my front page.)

If you read this post and want to reply to me (so I can get back to you): Click on the "Ernestine_131365" above my pix, then on the linked page, go down to: Personal Message and click the link there, and write a note.  And don't forget to leave a reply e-mail address!!  This works for contacting any artist privately.  

I DO read and respond to all my e-mail.  

-Ernestine

Email   IP Logged
Shari_132735
artist

Re: Use PRIVATE E-MAIL, not TESTIMONIAL
Reply #1 - Feb 8th, 2008, 10:42pm

Quote from Ernestine_131365 on Feb 8th, 2008, 3:30pm:
This regards a "testimonial" I received from Norval Arbogast that had some questions as well.  

Norval I would like to respond to your questions (and thanks for praise, I appreciate that) but in "Testimonials" there isn't an email address left to respond to.  So I don't know how to contact you! (Also, though I enjoy the praise, I don't wish to have ALL correspondence on my front page.)

If you read this post and want to reply to me (so I can get back to you): Click on the "Ernestine_131365" above my pix, then on the linked page, go down to: Personal Message and click the link there, and write a note.  And don't forget to leave a reply e-mail address!!  This works for contacting any artist privately.  

I DO read and respond to all my e-mail.  

-Ernestine

Hi Ernestine!

After reading your post, I did a little troubleshooting, because that is just what I do, but I found out that if one is not registered on the forum they can't use the method of contact that you suggest.  However, there is a Contact this Artist on your website which has the user fills out his name and email address and subject and a comments area.  Then when that person clicks the submit/send button, it sends an email directly to your email address that you have registered with GCU as your contact.  The person who sent the message from your website in that manner doesn't get your email address unless you reply back to him from that email address.  So you would have to email him from another email address if you didn't want him to have that email address.

Just a thought I had.  I'm trying to avoid doing important things around the house, so I find other things to troubleshoot.  This happened to be one of them.  I hope I helped in some way.  If not just ignore my trying to be helpful.

Take Care! Wink

Shari
www.flowerswithfeelingscentral.com

Email   IP Logged
phrank_131619
artist

Reply #2 - Feb 13th, 2008, 7:15am

SmileyHi Shari...Iwas wondering how things are going with your New Maxtor... I havent been around since you got it.. I'm busy painting this past week....Almost finished...capt.

Email   IP Logged
Ernestine_131365
Gold Member
artist

Reply #3 - Feb 14th, 2008, 4:06pm

Got that all worked out.  Thanks for your response.  Just curious, though, did you get the personal e-mail I sent you a while back?

-Ernestine

Email   IP Logged
Shari_132735
artist

Reply #4 - Feb 15th, 2008, 2:49pm

Quote from Ernestine_131365 on Feb 14th, 2008, 4:06pm:
Got that all worked out.  Thanks for your response.  Just curious, though, did you get the personal e-mail I sent you a while back?

-Ernestine

Hi Ernestine,

If you are asking me, Shari, if I got your personal email, on my personal messages area of GCU?  No, I did not.  You are welcome to try again, if you need to resend it.  If you weren't directing that question to me, just ignore this reply.

Quote from phrank_131619 on Feb 13th, 2008, 7:15am:
SmileyHi Shari...Iwas wondering how things are going with your New Maxtor... I havent been around since you got it.. I'm busy painting this past week....Almost finished...capt.

Hi Phrank,

So far the Maxtor is doing ok.  I copied new files to it last Friday.  I should do it today to keep on the same schedule of backing up on Fridays.  If I have time.  I did have a little trouble with it last week (the 2nd time I used it).  It didn't recognize that I had copied ALL my files to it the week before.  After screaming at my dead mother's energy to stop messing up my computer equipment, it worked.  Yes, I was being haunted by her negative energy affecting all my things, and mechanical appliances.  I did get that resolved though with a spray that gets rid of any person's negative energy.  It has saved my sanity.  Everything works just fine now.  It was seriously spooky since April 2007 when she past away.  But that is over, and I still have more spray for any items I may pickup that may have negative energy attached to it, plus I can always get more from the website my chiropractor turned me to find it.

I will keep you posted on the long lifespan of my Maxtor.  Thanks for asking.

Shari
www.flowerswithfeelingscentral.com  Wink

Email   IP Logged
phrank_131619
artist

Reply #5 - Feb 19th, 2008, 6:07pm

SmileyThank You Shari for your Reply. I was wondering How it was working out for you... I'm Sorry but I have to ask, I'm a Paranormal Fanatic, and I can't help wondering if your just joking about the Spary?.. my Father Passed away 1 yr. ago. My siblings and I split up some of his belongings and I ended up with his Queen bed. My wife and I for the longest time could not get rid of the smell, Not stinky, or anything Gross, but HIM...As soon as You walk into the spare room, it's filled with the scent of him. My wife washed the matress with a bleach solution by hand. It came back...She soaked it with Fabreeze, it came back. we had it steam cleaned... Forget it. It still has that scent not as bad, but your Spray If its not a JOKE, sounds interesting... I'm totally convinced theres Life after death. We don't just Go AWAY!...Energy can't be destroyed and we are a form of energy. (our Lifeforce or spirit if you will).. If your not joking about the Spray, I would be interested to know more. If you were Kidding...Have a great week..LOL...capt.
captphrank@gmail.com

Email   IP Logged
Shari_132735
artist

Reply #6 - Feb 19th, 2008, 10:07pm

Quote from phrank_131619 on Feb 19th, 2008, 6:07pm:
SmileyThank You Shari for your Reply. I was wondering How it was working out for you... I'm Sorry but I have to ask, I'm a Paranormal Fanatic, and I can't help wondering if your just joking about the Spary?.. my Father Passed away 1 yr. ago. My siblings and I split up some of his belongings and I ended up with his Queen bed. My wife and I for the longest time could not get rid of the smell, Not stinky, or anything Gross, but HIM...As soon as You walk into the spare room, it's filled with the scent of him. My wife washed the matress with a bleach solution by hand. It came back...She soaked it with Fabreeze, it came back. we had it steam cleaned... Forget it. It still has that scent not as bad, but your Spray If its not a JOKE, sounds interesting... I'm totally convinced theres Life after death. We don't just Go AWAY!...Energy can't be destroyed and we are a form of energy. (our Lifeforce or spirit if you will).. If your not joking about the Spray, I would be interested to know more. If you were Kidding...Have a great week..LOL...capt.
captphrank@gmail.com

Hey phrank!

Not kidding about the spray.  I will email you directly.

FYI, My hard drive died!  Thank goodness I had everything copied over to the new External 500 GB HD.  I didn't lose too much time because I set it up to go through our router to my second older computer.  I just had to load on PE 6.0 and use my signatures and GCU Templates that I had on the external and I was back in business.  I'm currently having a new HD built the way I want it to replace my recently departed BluG.  Boohoo!  Hopefully this new built will be better.  It will have the Intel duo core processors 3.6+ GHz with hyperthreading, still a 250 GB hd, 4GB ram (my BluG only had 1GB) and they will load all my software that I have on DVD's.  Hopefully they will load the software to the maxtor on it better than I did so it will not be so gliche. Or maybe that was because of all the bad sectors the HD had before it bit the dust.  But, thanks to you for mentioning when you did about an external HD.  Otherwise, I would be SOL because my dual layer DVD burner dvd's which I initially backed up BluG on, aren't readable on my single layer dvd player on my other computer.  So I owe you big time for mentioning the External HD.  Thank you!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I will email you about this spray.

Shari  
www.flowerswithfeelingscentral.com

Email   IP Logged
phrank_131619
artist

Reply #7 - Feb 19th, 2008, 10:44pm

SmileyWOW Shari, thats incredible!!! I'm so GLAD you didn't lose your work..Hows that for timing...LOL.. Sounds like your getting top of the line CPU. Thats really cool. Hyperthreading allows your Processor to do more than one Task at a time..VERY COOL... and with 4Gigs of Ram theres no slowing you down... I'm Jealous to say the least..but I'm saving up to build a better one than I have now. Giving this one to my Grandson, The Gamer!... Great News Shari..Thanks for sharing...capt.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.