Welcome, Guest Login
You must login or register to post.

Will soon add more cards. (Read 527 times)
Patricia_132015
artist

Will soon add more cards.
Jan 16th, 2008, 10:49am

I'm working on a Valentine's Day card and will hopefully have it done before the end of this week or some time next week Wink. Also, I've been working on some Easter cards. I think most of my cards seem to be child related or seems like for young kids. I'm a kid at heart most of the time and would normally make cute cards with a twist Wink. So before January 2008 is out I'll have some cards up. Yes, computer colorizing pixels take me a long time to do. All those fancy programs just don't do me any good. If it takes more than 3 steps to get something done, I'm most likly not going to do it, unless I can do it repeatedly 100 times at a pop and it's easy to do. So, pixeling takes me a long time, but I get a better view than some other ways of doing it. If It's complex, you'll have to use first grade words for me to understand it all. High tech words lose me in the dust faster than anything out there.

Email   IP Logged

About Us     Artists     Artist FAQ     Blog     Card Sellers     Contact Us     Content Disclaimer     Forum     Paper Card Categories     Privacy Policy     Shopper FAQ     Holidays 2011

Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.                        
© Copyright 2000- Greeting Card Universe - Powered By Bigdates-Solutions.com   

GCU Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.